|商品尺寸||5.08 x 10.16 x 1.27 cm; 63.5 克|
|包装清单||USB charging cable, backup audio line- in cable w/ controls, carry pouch, and instruction manual.|
|产品特性||运动 & 锻炼, Volume-Control, 轻质, Universal Phone Control|
+ ￥111.45 运费及进口关税
+ ￥132.87 运费及进口关税
Chips 2.0 蓝牙头盔扬声器无线音乐音频耳机 Outdoor Tech 出品
- 40 mm 驱动器传达 HI-FI 音质，您盖子，无线ODT yowie 无线对讲机 APP 提供无限范围 Group 沟通等双控制系统，让您可以调节音量、曲目、播放 / 暂停音乐、接听来电和吸引， yowie APP 以外您的头盔针织，您无需拆卸手套可充电锂离子电池内置麦克风，接听电话，聊天， Siri ，无线对讲机接口
户外技术通过引入 Chips 2.0 和 Walkie Talkie 功能来提升了这个季节的比赛。 除了现有的直观实用的功能列表,如一键式蓝牙配对、简单的双按钮系统和内置通话,它们还增加了对讲机! 没错,只需从手机应用程序商店下载 ODT's 应用程序并配对您的芯片,您就可以通过应用程序无线您的朋友,这是一个非常酷的功能。 现在您不需要取出手机并拨打别人的号码，当您可以对讲时，这一点就很有效。 当您撕下您喜爱的山时,摇动音乐并与您的家人保持联系!
Initial complaint aside, they work great so far, granted it’s just day one. Sound is just as good as wired pair I used to use in my ski helmet. Volume, skip, answer controls are all very easy and work fine with gloves on. Looking forward to ditching the cord on the slope and all the hassle involved. Small note: package comes with charging usb cable but no plug, so a usb plug from another device is needed.
Update: used them skiing all week. Signal does seem to get interrupted if not in pocket close to them. Also ran into weird issue where touch screen on phone stopped working once I used the headphone controls. Sound quality and volume are good. Knocked it down to three stars. Would return them but they solve more problems then they cause. (No wires and control through the ear pieces made it just convienient enough to keep)
1. Bluetooth connection cut out all the time and finally the right speaker stopped working when using bluetooth.
2. The buttons on the speakers worked great with gloves.
3. Walkie-talkie feature is stupid, I didn't by it for that and to me there is no point for having this feature because you can call or tell Siri to text someone while using bluetooth on the speakers
4. Sound volume definitely is the loudest out of any helmet speakers and I would say the sound quality is average/good for what they are.
5. Surprisingly, talking on the phone on bluetooth was crystal clear and worked flawlessly.
I had to send in my chips since the right speaker stopped working and am waiting to receive a new set. After reading other reviews it seems outdoor tech has some quality control issues since some of the devices sold work flawlessly and the others have bluetooth issues like me. This bluetooth problem also seems to come from the fact that have separate bluetooth chips in each speaker. I expect that a company would have better quality control issues for a $130.00 product. When they worked I loved them, but I'll have to see if my new set has the same issues. Don't buy these for the app.