|商品名称||Avanchy Baby Toddler Bamboo Training Forks. Fda Approved, Bpa Free Silicone. A Great Baby Gift Set! 2 Pack 粉色|
|商品尺寸||13.97 x 3.81 x 1.27 cm; 18.14 克|
Avanchy Baby Toddler Bamboo Training Forks. Fda Approved, Bpa Free Silicone. A Great Baby Gift Set! 2 Pack 粉色
- The perfect training baby forks for baby food. Goes great with its matching stay put baby bowls and baby divided plates. Great to take to restaurants!
- Biodegradable bamboo and BPA free food grade silicone fork cutlery, soft for gentle mouths and long enough making it easy for mom to reach. 5.5" L x 1.5" W & 0.6oz
- 6 cheery colors to keep your baby's attention on the fork while eating. Great training spoon so fun your baby will want to feed him/herself
- Safety first! feed your child with high quality biodegradable, BPA free, melamine free, lead free and no biologically harmful chemical materials
- The AVANCHY promise-we promise to ensure your utmost satisfaction with every purchase the first time you contact us!
Baby product brand Avanchy has the pleasure to announce the Avanchy bamboo and silicone baby training forks. Avanchy baby training forks will give you the ability to liven up serving time, with cheery silicone colors that accentuate the pure, organic beauty of Avanchy quality craftsmanship and natural bamboo wood. Paired with the FDA approved silicone in 6 bright, cheery colors, these training forks make the chore of feeding your baby fun! Unlike other baby forks, the magical combination of bamboo and silicone provides you with the confidence that you are feeding your child with the highest quality biodegradable bamboo products. The proven success of the Avanchy stay put suction bowl and plate is now able to be combined with an assortment of colors to keep a cheery and healthy table. Choose a healthier option for your home and liven up serving time with cheery silicone colors that accentuate the pure, organic beauty of Avanchy quality craftsmanship and natural bamboo wood. Click the add to cart button now and take advantage of our great current promotions!
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I suppose this is fine for people who Are going to remain in control of the utensil but I'm trying to teach my son to do it himself. Unfortunately this is not the utensil to do it with.
It's also really hard to pick things up with this. I love the spoons by this company that are fully silicone, but these forks have a hard plastic underneath a very thin layer of silicone, so I do not recommend for teething babies.
I even put them on the sterilizer.... and this is all while using seventh generation non scent dish soap. Needles to say. My baby had been eating soap for a few days before I realized.