M6723XSG Gilded Holiday: 10 Assorted Christmas Note Cards Featuring Elegant Ornaments on Black Background (Not Foil), w/White Envelopes.
- 10 beautiful assorted (4'' x 5 ¼'') Christmas note cards & envelopes.
- Cards' inside greeting reads: Merry Christmas. Perfect stationery for writing Christmas wishes and ships with envelopes in a reusable box for your convenience.
- North American based, our proprietary, eco-friendly, print-on-demand technology and premium, recycled, renewable cardstock drastically reduce waste and minimize environmental impact. Many of our cards are sold in a variety of sizes and pack quantities including standard sized singles, oversized jumbo cards, note card stationery sets and assorted, 10, 12 and 36 card boxed sets with mailing envelopes.
- With the varied selection of designs, styles, art and jokes on our cards, we have something for everyone including mom, dad, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, friends, kids or coworkers if you want to give them a special, personal message. Some of our designs look great framed! Try framing them individually, or grouping several in a collage frame, to create visually appealing wall decor.
- Founded in 1980, NobleWorks - and The Best Card Company, its non-humor division - is an award-winning brand and a New Jersey based, family-owned publisher. A proud board member of the Greeting Card Association, we strive for 100% perfection and customer satisfaction - every card, every order, every time. We are here to serve whether you purchased our stationery directly from us or from authorized resellers.
These delightful note cards don't compromise on any of the attention to detail and production quality our company has been known for over the past 35 years. Each series packs in 10 fabulous, theme-related designs intended to deliver a big bang for your buck. Available blank or with a greeting, these versatile note card sets are a great and easy way to correspond ... and look great framed, too! Try framing them individually, or grouping several in a collage frame, to create visually appealing wall decor.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
********Not nearly as nice as pictured online. Apparently the last person who ordered the cards agreed, because I obviously received a return (the clear plastic packaging was pretty mangled and the original seal broken, cards rearranged and shoved back in, in random order). Cuts were uneven and rough. There were white spots on cards that seem to either be where the paper wouldn't grab the ink, or someone had damaged the cards during the printing process. The images on the cards look like someone took a cheap cell phone picture of another card and tried to reproduce them. The big logo (not pictured in the images provided) on the back looks tacky. Honestly, this is worse than the quality you'd expect to see if you purchased a downloadable image and printed your own cards at home. Do not recommend.
The card stock isn't super thick, but I think it's appropriate for a card of this size. Has a good weight to it and feels solid. There is a glossy laminate on the outside of the card that looks nice but obviously picks up fingerprints pretty easily that will show on the black surface. Can wipe them off with a cloth though. The inside does not have a glossy finish.
The outside image looks very nice. Don't see any of the printing issues some people have claimed. The lines are sharp and the colors and shading are very well done. The black background is where some people may be claiming to see spotty printing. I suspect this is less due to spotty printing and is instead done to give a nice texture to the black instead of just a solid black. Overall, I have no issues with the printing quality.
The sole issue I have can be seen in my second image which is shown at an angle. You'll see that there are some locations along the edge where the card stock has been widened a very little bit. This causes those noticeable white lines in a few locations along the edge. About four of the ten cards in this box have this issue, curiously only along the bottom edge of the front of the card. The top edge (front and back) is completely unaffected and the back edge of the card also does not display this issue. Maybe an issue with loading the cards into the box? Who knows. Regardless, as seen in my first picture, this is not noticeable when viewing the card from the front.
In all, I got what I expected for the price and was not disappointed.
Please note that the environment where I took the images is a bit dusty and while I did my best to wipe the card down, a spec did appear at the bottom of the side-on image. Similarly, the glossiness of the card and the lighting in the room caused some reflections to appear on the images.