|商品尺寸||3.81 x 19.2 x 11.66 cm; 131.54 克|
|电池||2 5号电池 电池(附带)|
Logitech 罗技 G Pro 游戏 FPS 鼠标 含竞技比赛专用高级游戏传感器
Logitech G Pro Gaming FPS Mouse with Advanced Gaming Sensor for Competitive Play
- Pro 游戏鼠标由 Logitech G 和顶尖电子竞技专家共同打造，带来更好竞技表现
- 先进的 PMW3366 光学游戏传感器可在任何手速下提供卓越的精度跟踪，实现像素级精准定位和高速操作，支持 200 到 12,000 的 DPI
- 可定制多达 1680 万种 RGB 灯光色彩，可搭配个人风格、队伍颜色和其他设置，还能与其他 Logitech G 游戏装备同步
- 6 个可编程按键和板载内存，轻松设置和存储最喜爱游戏的一键式自定义指令
- Pro gaming mouse is created by Logitech G and top competitive eSports professionals for performance play. Weight is 3 ounce
- Advanced PMW3366 optical gaming sensor delivers exceptional tracking accuracy at any hand speed for pixel precise targeting and high speed maneuvers across the entire 200 to 12,000 DPI range
- Metal Spring Button Tensioning System designed for ultra-consistent and reliable click performance at the highest level of competition. 6 Programmable Buttons
- Customizable with up to 16.8 million RGB lighting colors to match your style, team colors and setup plus synchronize with other Logitech G gaming gear
- Six programmable buttons and onboard memory make it easy to setup and store one-trigger custom commands for your favorite games Physical specifications-Height: 116.6 mm Width: 62.15 mm Depth: 38.2 mm
Logitech G 团队与电竞选手携手打造 Pro 游戏鼠标。具有高精度跟踪、可靠的点击反馈效果，以及 1680 万种自定义灯光颜色，Pro 鼠标专为更好的竞技表现而设计。
- Designed with eSports pros for pure performance
- Most advanced/accurate Logitech G optical gaming sensor
- Advanced Button Tensioning for ultra-consistent click performance
- Customizable RGB lighting colors*
- 6 programmable command buttons*
- Durable left/right buttons tested to over 20 million clicks
- Works with Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7
Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse
Play like The Pros
The difference between winning and losing in today’s games isn’t measured in meters or seconds, but micrometers and milliseconds. That’s why Logitech G worked together with eSports athletes to create the Pro Gaming Mouse.
Play to Win
Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse was inspired by the classic lines and simple construction of the Logitech G100 and G100s body made popular by top competitive eSports professionals. Building on the heritage of the classic G100s shape and weight, and the unparalleled accuracy of our best optical sensor, Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse delivers incredible speed, accuracy and responsiveness for competitive play at the highest level.
*Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software available for download at logitech com/downloads.
Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor
Consistent, pixel-precise accuracy makes a critical difference in high-stakes competitive gameplay. The PMW3366 sensor delivers a level of precision widely considered to be the best by enthusiasts and professionals. Zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration across the entire DPI range (200-12,000DPI) delivers exceptional tracking accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed.
Advanced Button Tensioning
Play with crisp, reliable click performance you can depend on at the highest level of competition.
The tensioning system enhances the consistency of the left/right mouse buttons and reduces the force needed to click.
Programmable Lighting & Buttons
Use the pre-programmed default settings or personalize Pro Gaming Mouse with free Logitech Gaming Software. Customize lighting to match your style or favorite team’s color with up to 16.8 million colors. Six programmable buttons and the onboard memory make it easy to setup and store one-trigger custom commands directly to the mouse for competition sessions without the need to install custom software or reconfigure your settings.
G Pro is precisely engineered, honed and tested to reduce weight, improve comfort and stand up to even the most intense gaming. Left and right buttons are tested to exceed 20 million clicks—the equivalent of a pro gamer training 10 hours a day every day for two years.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- USB Port
- Internet connection for optional software download
* Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad.
** Tested on wood-veneer desktop.
What’s in the Box?
Pro Gaming Mouse.
Tracking Resolution: 200 – 12,000 dpi.
Max. acceleration: >40G*.
Max. speed: >300 ips*.
USB data format: 16 bits/axis.
USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms).
Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM.
Button durability (Left / Right): 20 million clicks.
|Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Gaming Mouse||Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse||Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Tunable Gaming Mouse||Logitech Pro Gaming Mouse|
|What Do You Get?||World’s fastest FPS gaming mouse||Performance Edition MOBA gaming mouse||Fully customizable surface, weight, lighting, and balance tuning||Advanced gaming mouse designed with eSports professionals for competitive play|
|Full-Speed USB Connection||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|USB Report Rate||1000/second||1000/second||1000/second||1000/second|
|Programmable Buttons: For single actions or intricate macros||8||6||11||6|
|Profile Storage: Store ready-to-play profiles||1||3||3||5|
|High-Definition Optical Sensor||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Maximum Resolution: Higher means faster cursor speed||4,000 dpi||12,000dpi||12,000dpi||12,000dpi|
|Windows Compatibility||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7|
|Mac Compatibility||Mac OS X 10.8.x or later||Mac OS X 10.6.x or later|
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1. Logitech G203 Prodigy
2. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum (Broke after a year)
3. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum (PMW3366 sensor)
4. Zowie FK1
5. Zowie EC1
6. Razer Deathadder
The only "negative" I would say about this mouse is that it feels a bit flimsy and part of it is due to that it is incredibly light and people with big hands and palm grip might have a bit of an issue with it. I personally prefer using lighter mice now because like I said earlier, the mouse becomes and feels more like an extension of my arm rather than an object I am holding and moving. Another negative is the lack of braided cables. I feel that the premium price you pay for this product it should at least have braided cables. I know people have issues with braided cables weighing the mouse down when they drag the mouse or that they tend to fray when continuously being rubbed against on a surface like a desk or a mousepad but I think all those issues could be resolved with a simple mouse bungee. Braided cables extend the mouse lifespan because it gives it a bit more durability and should come standard with all mice at this price point.
Now the things I did not like compared to the mionix is the slippery surface of the mouse, the scroll button is raised and stiff to the press, and the side buttons feel a bit spongy. Additionally it does not feel as comfortable as the mionix Castor and Naos. As someone who utilizes the middle scroll button regularly, this was a game changer for me and thus the main reason why this mouse gets a 3 star rating and why I'm returning it.
However, with this latest iteration, they destroyed it.
The build quality plummeted. No more braided cable -- it's a paper thin wire that slips its way out of the mouse and wrangles itself endlessly around your hands.
They ruined the software. It's no longer compatible with "Logitech Gaming Software", instead you have to install "G Hub", which is a convoluted mess, which constantly nags you to register for an online account and to disable on-board profiles and use their software profiles instead. All the options for customizing settings are gone.
They ruined it.