宝石年龄板条 灰色 12"x16" Tray COMINHKPR117213
- 16 x 12 inch large rectangular plate with rubber pads underneath to prevent cheeseboard scratching.
- Platter includes chalk to label cheeses, fruits or people's names.
- Our food-grade stone is easy to maintain and clean. Just wipe down plates with a wet cloth.
- Used as placemats and table settings in restaurants and cafes.
- Money-back guarantee. Anything wrong - we replace. Guaranteed
Our slate platter is a proven success. Our customers say things like:
-Everything you need can be displayed and labeled on this amazing slate board.
- Bought this for a gift and the recipient was very thrilled.
- Ordered 3 to give as holiday presents. They just arrived today, well packed and in perfect condition. The slate is attractive and seems sturdy. Very happy with the purchase.
Read more reviews below...
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
So....the 14"x20" cheese platter became the Koi Pond Spillway. And it works wonderfully. It's approximatly 1/4" thick, well padded in its box and arrived undamaged. It does have pads adhering to the bottom, for my needs they were removed. (scraped off with a razor).
I'm not expecting any issues with wear. I did not receive any chalk, but even if I had my fish are illiterate and couldn't understand if I left them any notes.
The board has padded little feet, so there's no risk to scratch any furniture or countertops. It washes well just with water and a little of soap dish if necessary (some soft cheeses or meats leave marks that don't come off with just water).
The slate board arrived extremely well packed in a double box, with further interior padding to avoid any damage. The seller actually contacted me a few days after I received the package to ask if everything shipped well and I was happy with the purchase. Nice touch and amazing customer service!
[Original] Both boards cracked in the same pattern after a couple uses+washes:
I had ordered two of these and was dismayed when both of them cracked in the same place, along a similar pattern, within two uses. This could certainly be an aberration, although I regret buying these since they each now have an unsightly crack that extends 3/4 of the length of the board.