|商品尺寸||27 x 9.5 x 27.94 cm|
Vremi 气味套装 银色 25 盎司 COMINHKG112253
- Cocktail Shaker for home Bartending - 5 piece martini Shaker set includes all the bartender accessories you need to treat your friends (and yourself) to premium cocktails and mixed drinks at home
- Stainless steel Shaker and Cocktail strainer - modern Silver bartender kit features 25 ounce Cocktail Shaker with strainer and lid top, dual capacity jigger shot glass
- Give the gift of bartender supplies - bring this cute retro Cocktail Shaker set to your next housewarming party and enjoy Shaking and stirring liquor and mixers
- For fancy Manhattan or fun mixology - large Leak proof Cocktail Shaker seals nicely to make sure you don't miss a drop of your Skinny margarita, dirty vodka martini or blended BOURBON Beverage
- Dishwasher safe bartender tools - all 5 pieces in set can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher (we recommend the top rack for the cute mini ice tongs, jigger and Shaker top)
The best thing about being your own bartender? There's no such thing as last call, and it's always 5 o'clock. This 5 piece barware tool kit has all the functionality of a standard martini shaker set with the addition of ice tongs, a drink stirrer spoon and a dual capacity jigger - everything you need to blend premium cocktails like a total professional. Tip yourself and top off your liquor cabinet with the Vremi Tipsy Tools Bartending Kit, and have mixed drinks about feelings anytime. Hiccup.
Tipsy Tools Bartending Kit Product Details
Each 5 piece barware set includes:
- 25 oz Cocktail Shaker - 8.5" H x 3.4" Top Dia.
- Cocktail Strainer - 6.7" L x 3.5" W
- Drink Stirrer - 7.2" L x 1" W
- Ice Tongs - 6.3" L x 1" W
- 1 oz / 1.5 oz Dual Capacity Jigger - 2.75" H x 1.6" Top Dia. x 1.3" Bottom Dia.
- Made from high quality stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I love using this, it makes making drinks fun and is really easy to use. You just pour your mixer in, then use the jigger (measuring cup) for your liquor of choice. Add ice using your ice tongs, put the cap on the shaker and shake for your desired time. This mixes the drink, and cools it. Say for whatever reason you don't want to use the lid, and you use a cup on the other end of the shaker, just use the hawthorne strainer on top of the cup or strainer, it fits right over, and it will separate the ice from the drink as well. The lid has a nice rubber seal that creates a snug fit and prevents any leaks. The shaker itself holds 25 ounces, but honestly I have come no where near to filling it to capacity.
It's looks are sleek and would look wonderful on display. I don't have a space for display, so I kept the box for easy clean storage when I'm not using it.
As a beginner, I was looking for an inexpensive start kit to learn basics and test out different recipes and preparing techniques.
After heavily using the kit, let me tell you why I am giving 4 stars:
- Shaker. It's really good quality shaker. Easy to use - easy to clean. Great size, but you really can't feet ingredients if you want to make a drink for 2 people.
Also, after getting into this cocktails/mixology field I understand that Boston shaker is much better than this Martini shaker style
- Jigger. Fell apart in 3 weeks. 2 parts got separated from each other. So I bought a new one better quality jigger.
Another thing to consider is that capacity of the Jigger listed in the description is not correct. I don't remember what is the exact capacity, but I was testing it.
-Strainer. When everything was new to me I thought it's a great strainer. But again now I see that there are tons of better quality strainers. This one is ok for beginners to learn basics, but a lot of ice is going through it.
-Tongs. I have never used them honestly. But if you have people watching you doing cocktails you can pick up barriers or fruits using it.
-Spoon. I like it because it can be used as a straw to test the prepared cocktails. Also, is a great tool to add a small portion of syrups or liquid garnishing to your drink. You can mix the drink as well. Nice size.
Overall it's a good set for beginners. But if you are experienced home bartender i suggest finding another one better quality. Remember, you are doing cocktails for yourself mainly, so choose better accessories, quality liqueur and spirits, fresh fruits.