Made in Nature Organic Dried Mangoes, 8 oz - Non-GMO Vegan Dried Fruit Snack
- ORGANIC DRIED MANGOES: Our dried mangoes are unsulfured and dried naturally, so they're soft and chewy, not hard and crunchy. You'll only get naturally sweet and tangy mango flavor in this organic snack because they're free from artificial ingredients
- ORGANIC DRIED FRUIT SNACKS: Nothing added, everything gained! Keep things sweet and simple with our organic, non-GMO, additive-free dried fruit. This isn't sugar coated fruit candy calling itself a healthy snack. This is the real deal, like nature made it
- SNACK RIGHT LIKE NATURE MADE IT: Our organic, naturally dried fruit is the perfect snack for your next adventure; take it on the trail or the road, toss it in your bag, add it to a nut mix. Simple, non-GMO ingredients make our dried fruit allergy friendly
- FRUIT IN ITS GLORY: Why mess with nature when it got things so right? We make our organic dried fruit the natural way—free from chemicals, artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. Free from everything, really, except sweet fruit in all its glory
- REAL FRUIT, NATURAL QUALITY: Compare Made in Nature dried fruit to fruit snacks from Isofruit, NatureBox, Anna & Sarah, Crispy Green, Stretch Island, GERBS, Trader Joes, Mavuno, Kirkland Signature, SweetGourmet, Ocean Spray, Sunrise Fresh, & Sunbest
TROPICAL HUMOR Some people say snacks are no laughing matter. They think food is only meant to nourish, not amuse. Well, they can go ahead and keep on strolling down Serious Street because we believe nature has what it takes to make you smile so big, you laugh for no reason. Enter: our Organic Mangoes. Ripened in the hot tropical sun, these tender strips of mango serve up a burst of fresh flavor and comic relief from the standard day-to-day. But our quality? That we don’t take lightly. Only the finest, juiciest fruits will do, and we are not joking around. Seriously.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
However, mid-year when they switch suppliers and countries, the mangoes become dry and woody. Therefore it's a bit of a mixed bag and a crap shoot. I changed to Anna and Sarah brand, and like it much better.