ONUPGO 黑板标签 1-90 Labels with 3mm tip pen A Style - 90 Labels With 3mm Tip Pen
- WIDE RANGE OF USE: Package of 90 various sizes chalkboard labels for jars, organizing, labeling, and weddings, wine glasses, coffee or tea tin boxes, canisters, baskets, folders, office supplies, organize your home, kitchen, decorate your pantry storage & office, parties, coffee shop, craft projects, bakeries, walls and kids bedrooms.
- MATERIAL: High quality waterproof chalkboard labels made from superior VINYL, matte texture with a crisp clean.
- EASY USED: Write, peel and stick. You can switch contents for your jars whenever you need to just wipe clean with a damp cloth to change what you have written, Peel and Re-stick.
- REVERSIBLE TIP DESIGN CHALK MARKER: 3MM artist-quality white liquid chalk marker pen with long lasting and quick drying features, just pull out the tip and change it with the other end; safety and non-toxic, no dust, fumes or harsh chemicals; safe around children and animals. Notes: A new pen point was dry because it is new which haven't be used , the ink inside the pen body. Please shake and then push down the pen point ( each around 10 times) then to writing.
- COMPLETE SET YOU CAN FIND: 40 Large chalkboard labels (3.54"×2") + 50 Small chalkboard labels (2.3"×1.5") + A white chalk marker (L5.5"×W0.5").
Would you like to pass your message in a stylish way? Would you like to neatly give instructions and directions without stress? Well! Your days of worries are over. With these amazing chalkboard labels, you can do all these things and more, and do it in style.
* You don't have to go the extra mile to make a smart and stylish statement, you can make an effective and at the same time beautiful statement with this amazing chalkboard labels; this top-notch reusable chalkboard labels are easy to clean and reuse, all you need to do is wipe the old message with a damp cloth, napkin, dish washer or hand and simply use again for your next project.
* You can use this amazing chalkboard labels to mark table numbers at a party, organize your kitchen pantry, label important ingredients in your kitchen, they are the perfect stickers for jars; Also be great as cup markers, on coasters, coffee mugs, glasses, candles, gifts, jar lids, bulletin board decal, in the classroom and more!. Just write, peel and stick!
* Our labels are easily readjusted in the first 20 minutes; these stickers can be reused for as many times as you want, for as many stylish projects as desired.
When you open the new pen case first time the pen point was dry is truly, please well shake times and then press the pen tip 20-30 times to let the pen tip full with white ink( Please repeat if haven't full with ink ) then write, then pen can working. The team would like to send a replacement to you or refund if you still have this problem.
* Packaged with a number of shapes and sizes, whether you want to create a small chalkboard label, a mini chalkboard label, or a big one.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
The stickers are nice - various sizes and shapes to fit any container. They are also easy to place. They don't stick instantly, so you can reposition them if you haven't affixed the entire label. The labels come off cleanly with a little effort, if that's something you're concerned about.
My pen works - it took a bit of effort, but it works. It takes a few mins for the ink to dry, so I had to re-do one of the tins because I touched it too soon. Also, the pen totally smears with a little effort - I took my tea to my sister-in-law's house in a cloth grocery bag & the ink got smeared (see image). It came off cleanly & I was able to re-label them easily.
UPDATE - The seller contacted me immediately to to offer me a refund as well as a replacement set which should have a marker in better shape. Definitely appreciated. I expect to have better luck with the new set. Worth another star
I also have to shout out the little tins which are also fabulous Nakpunar Tin Containers (12 oz Clear Top - Square, Silver) Check them out if you need something to hold Teas and such (:
PRO TIP: Write on your labels before applying and wait 3-5min for the ink to dry. I wrote my labels then made an 'X' a blank one after. Once the 'X' label was dry I knew the rest had to be and it was time to stick on! Then I could just wipe off the 'X' with a little water (or some spit and my old t-shirt...)