惊艳篮碗 - 非洲手工制作（公平贸易） African Ocean Small Round TW-AO-12R
- Small round basket, meticulously hand woven with sturdy telephone wire
- Eye-catching patterns in coastal hues; patterns will vary
- Handmade in South Africa, providing work for more than 500 Zulu families
- Can be used with dry foods and hand washed with warm water and soap
- Individually handcrafted, so some variations should be expected; 4.5" x 2.25" (DxH)
Combining a modern-day material with traditional weaving techniques, talented Zulu makers living in rural South Africa create these beautiful baskets by hand. This fusion of past and present enables more than 500 Zulu families to gain the dignity of work and self-sufficiency.
Bridge for Africa, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is a well-established and respected provider of fine contemporary crafts to the American market. They pay their artist partners a living wage, promote sustainable development in Africa, and educate consumers in the U.S. about the benefits of Fair Trade as a method to fight poverty in the developing world. Your purchase of a Bridge for Africa product will bring unique beauty to your home while advancing hope for future generations of African artisans.About Fair Trade
The fair trade movement was founded over 65 years ago in the United States to help workers in developing countries. The goal is to:
- Pay artisans a fair wage in the local context.
- Provide health care and educational opportunities.
- Ensure that working conditions are safe and healthy.
- Prohibit discrimination, sexual exploitation and child labor.
- Involve employees in decision-making processes.
- Use sustainable environmental practices.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|