WHOLE EARTH SWEETENER CO. Agave 50, Organic Stevia & Organic Blue Agave Blend, Sugar Substitute, Natural Sweetener, 11.75 Ounce
|价格:||(￥6.21 / oz)|
- STEVIA AND AGAVE SWEETENER: Great tasting blend of organic blue agave and organic stevia extract perfect for drizzling on pancakes or adding to beverages, cocktails and other recipes
- LOW CALORIE AGAVE: 11.75 ounce bottle of organic agave and organic stevia extract sweetener blend with 50% fewer calories per serving than traditional agave. Just ½ tablespoon (30 calories) sweetens like 1 tablespoon of traditional agave (60 calories)
- NATURAL SWEETENER*: This natural sweetener contains no preservatives, is Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten free, a low glycemic index sweetener and is Organic
- SUGAR ALTERNATIVE: This sweetener is kosher parve certified by the Orthodox Union
- AGAVE SWEETENER: A great lower-calorie alternative to other agave and organic products
WHOLE EARTH SWEETENER CO. Agave 50 is ideal for sweetening tea, coffee and other beverages as well as oatmeal and baked goods. This great tasting blend of organic blue agave and organic stevia extract is perfect for drizzling onto pancakes, or in your favorite beverages, cocktails, and other recipes. Just ½ tablespoon (30 calories) sweetens like 1 tablespoon of traditional agave (60 calories). With 50% fewer calories per serving than traditional agave, you can use it anywhere you need a little drop of sweetness. We use only USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified ingredients and our blend contains no chemicals or preservatives, only three simple ingredients: organic agave nectar, water and organic stevia leaf - delivering a glycemic index of under 30. WHOLE EARTH SWEETENER CO. Agave 50 is gluten-free and kosher certified to meet your dietary needs. WHOLE EARTH SWEETENER CO. is dedicated to providing our customers with a wide variety of great tasting low and 0-calorie sweeteners made from the best ingredients and using conscientious practices.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
As I start my 4th bottle, I’m changing my rating to a 5. As you can see in the pic I have a small jar that holds the 8 fl oz. - so easy to scoop out with a spoon. (The 12 oz. in the description is weight.) I use this at least once a day in my tea, and it lasts over 3 months.