使用手机摄像头 - 扫描以下代码并下载 Kindle 阅读软件。
Qt5 C GUI Programming Cookbook: Design and build a functional, appealing, and user-friendly graphical user interface (English Edition) Kindle电子书
Use Qt5 to design and build a graphical user interface that is functional, appealing, and user-friendly for your software application
- Learn to make use of Qt5 to design and customize the look-and-feel of your application
- Improve the visual quality of your application by utilizing the graphic rendering system and animation system provided by Qt5
- A good balance of visual presentation and its contents will make an application appealing yet functional
With the advancement of computer technology, the software market is exploding with tons of software choices for the user, making their expectations higher in terms of functionality and the look and feel of the application. Therefore, improving the visual quality of your application is vital in order to overcome the market competition and stand out from the crowd.
This book will teach you how to develop functional and appealing software using Qt5 through multiple projects that are interesting and fun. This book covers a variety of topics such as look-and-feel customization, GUI animation, graphics rendering, implementing Google Maps, and more. You will learn tons of useful information, and enjoy the process of working on the creative projects provided in this book.
What you will learn
- Customize the look and feel of your application using the widget editor provided by Qt5
- Change the states of the GUI elements to make them appear in a different form
- Animating the GUI elements using the built-in animation system provided by Qt5
- Draw shapes and 2D images in your application using Qt5’s powerful rendering system
- Draw 3D graphics in your application by implementing OpenGL, an industry-standard graphical library to your project
- Build a mobile app that supports touch events and export it to your device
- Parse and extract data from an XML file, then present it on your software’s GUI
- Access to MySQL and SQLite databases to retrieve data and display it on your software’s GUI
Table of Contents
- Look and Feel Customization
- States and Animations
- QPainter and 2D Graphics
- OpenGL Implementation
- Building a Touch Screen Application with Qt5
- XML Parsing Made Easy
- Conversion Library
- Accessing Databases
- Developing a Web Application Using Qt Web Engine
- ASIN : B01FSO1D1M
- 出版社 : Packt Publishing; 第 1st 版 (2016年7月29日)
- 出版日期 : 2016年7月29日
- 语言 : 英语
- 文件大小 : 16886 KB
- 标准语音朗读 : 已启用
- X-Ray : 未启用
- 生词提示功能 : 未启用
- 纸书页数 : 489页
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1) It SORELY needs a technical editor! There are many areas of the book where the explanation in the text does not match the code example(s) given. It's like they had code examples, wrote the text to explain them, and then swapped-out the code with other code. So you're left scratching your head to some degree.
2) In my opinion, the book should tell you a version of Qt5 it's using. Now it says you'll need some version of Qt5, but doesn't specify the actual minor version you need. While you might not think that's a big deal, I found it a bit problematic when working through the QML examples--mainly because Qt's QML designer has apparently changed significantly. Even in the 5.4.1 version I started with was too new, so I had to fumble around quite a bit while working through the QML examples. Since you can get the older versions, I would highly recommend you start with the earliest version of Qt5 that you can get via Google, and go from there.
3) Some of the QML code (especially) simply doesn't work. It just won't run. So I'm sure the Qt API has changed somewhat, especially in the QML realm. While I had no problems working out the kinks in the C++ code, my knowledge of and experience with QML is not quite there yet--so that's still a bit of a challenge to me.
In summary, I've not finished the book yet, so this list will most likely get edited as I work through the remainder of the book. But I thought it might be helpful to at least start a review in order to maybe help people considering purchasing the book to learn from. To be clear, I do think it's a worthwhile book--and would recommend people consider it. There aren't many learning references/resources to Qt out there in the first place...much less Qt5. So for the money, it's definitely worth it. Just know that 1) things aren't going to be the same as they are in the text, and 2) you're going to have to do independent research to figure out how to do some of the stuff that doesn't seem to work out of the text. You have to make your own decision as to whether or not you think it would be worth the effort. In my humble opinion, it is worth it. If you are truly trying to LEARN the Qt framework then it's going to take considerable effort anyway--you may as well pick a spot and jump onto the merry-go-round.
If you want a newer book on Qt, try Mastering Qt5 by Guillaume Lazar. It is much better
My only complaint is that this is a GUI programming book published in gray scale! This is specially an issue in the visual UI styling section of the book. I wish the publisher would have at least printed certain pictures in full color.