- 商品尺寸: 24.1 x 24.1 x 2.5 cm
- 发货重量: 136 g
- 型号 / 款式： LLWT830-ROYAL_BRITE-S
- ASIN: B01EZA6BG2
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
LL Womens Everyday Racerback Tank Top - Made in USA Wt830_royal_brite Small
- 面料类型: 30'S KNITS 3.5 OZ JERSEY 95% RAYON 5% SPANDEX 100% COTTON
- Lightweight fabric with stretch for comfort
- Relaxed fit with shirring details on the racer back
- Scoop neckline and sleeveless / Assorted colors
- HAND WASH COLD / NO BLEACH / LAY FLAT DRY
- Please check the size chart below to ensure your order / Color Disclaimer : Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. however, colors are approximations of actual colors.
This is an everyday wearing kind of tank, it features a flirty but relaxed fit with adorable shirring details on the racer back. Made out of softest rayon blend knit. Wear it loosely over your favorite jeans or with tuck it into a skater style skirt.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Update: After washing twice, I do notice the bottom curls upwards after wearing for an hour or so. I tried ironing it flat, but it's still happening. Kind of irritating.
These Lock and Love racerback tank tops are similar to many of the other tops I own by the same company in that they feel and fit the same. I have two of these tops now, the black rayon and aqua rayon, and both are made of 95% rayon and 5% spandex. They are long enough to cover my rear so I can wear leggings. These tops are a bit see-through so I'd recommend wearing camis underneath. The material has a cool, stretchy feeling and these tops are great for warm weather. Washing instructions say to hand wash or machine wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. I always put these tops in lingerie bags in the washing machine, lay them on a drying rack and I've never had a problem with them. These tops are made in the USA.
For size reference, I am 5'6", 165 pounds, with a 36D chest and I typically wear a medium or large in shirts, depending on the fit. I purchased a large in these shirts since I still have a belly from my twin pregnancy and I wanted flowy shirts. The large fits me perfectly! They flow over my curves and look great with leggings and a denim jacket! I purchased the black one first and liked it enough that I purchased the aqua color as well. I don't own any of the cotton tanks so I can't comment on how those feel and fit, compared to the rayon tops.
These shirts are well-made and I've worn them quite a bit since I got them a couple months ago. I often wear them to church with leggings and a denim jacket and love the look! These tops are soft and comfortable but they are see-through so I definitely recommend having some solid color camis on hand to wear underneath these shirts. If you are looking to purchase some nice tank tops to wear for casual and/or dressy events, I recommend these shirts. They come in a variety of colors, are affordable, and made in the USA!