Based on the popular web based game ‘Top Spot’ from Primary Games, iR Pyramid Climb is designed to help people of all ages with their mental addition and subtraction skills.
The objective of iR Pyramid climb is to reach the top of the pyramid as quickly as possible by finding the sum, or difference, of the two numbers in the stone blocks below. The higher you climb, the harder it gets!
Different levels allow you to start playing with:
- Single-digit numbers.
- Two-digit numbers.
- Numbers with one decimal place.
- Numbers with two decimal places.
making it suitable for young and old alike.
iR Pyramid Climb at a glance:
* Covers addition and subtraction skills.
* Includes the addition and subtraction of decimals to one or two places.
* 36 levels of differentiation.
* Best times are saved for every level.
* You are taken to an ancient land of mathematical wonder!
Keep up to date with all of Primary Games Ltd's development on Facebook: www.facebook.com/iRPrimaryGames