INBODY BAND - 可穿戴身体成分分析仪IBB-M/Mango Orange Medium (5.5 Inch - 7.6 Inch) Mango Orange
- 充分发挥锻炼效果。 通过监测心率来检查锻炼的强度。
- 自动监控*的时间和质量。 设置静音报警以和平唤醒。
- InBodyBAND 振动会通知您任何来电和文本（兼容 Android 4.3 with BLE 或更新版本以及 iPhone 4S/iOS7.0 或更高版本）。
你可能上个月减重，但你会损失什么呢？ InBodyBAND 是世界上*健身追踪器，通过分析身体成分来帮助您实现目标。 进入您的体重后，InBodyBAND 会分析它并分解其肌肉和*成分。 在短短短秒内， InBodyBAND 将确定您的身体*百分比：跟踪何时合适的*重要数字之一。 InBodyBAND 露出您身体的变化，如肌肉的增加和*的增加。 您已经知道每天重达 10,000 个步骤，但这些步骤对您的身体来说都是怎样的？ 穿上 InBodyBAND，您将看到您的辛勤作品，随时随地都能成为现实世界的效果。 通过包括一个自动*追踪器，可监控*的持续时间和质量、心率传感器和实时活动追踪器 InBodyBAND 为您提供改善健身所需的一切。 此外：所有内容都跟踪并绘制在 InBody 应用程序上，让您能够看到随时间的变化和趋势。 您与朋友一起锻炼吗？ 通过在 InBody 应用程序中添加您的朋友，您和您的朋友可以挑战并鼓励彼此实现目标。 InBodyBAND 是所有类型的健身爱好者的*佳穿戴方式，指导您在旅途中获得*的*与健身效果。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I have been disappointed with the tracking features available through the app (unlike other fitness trackers, there is no associated website that stores one's overall statistics.) The app, during the time of my BAND usage and as of this review, does not auto sync with the BAND. Syncing requires manual intervention and, the longer one waits between syncs, the longer it takes for the BAND to sync its data. Go too long (I believe 7 days) and data gets lost due to limited storage capacity on the wearable itself.
Measuring body composition, my reason for the purchase, is a bit tricky. It requires placing thumb and forefinger on the device contacts and awaiting the result. Far too often, the device would fail to measure, I presume due to poor contact reception. It is simply not as efficient nor simple in its measurement process to be beneficial in the long run.
The last straw for me regarding this device is that, on December 20, 2016 the BAND strap broke at the connection between strap and device. It had not seen undue wear in the less than three months it had been owned. I would assess it as poor quality and/or design. I believe inBody has a ways to go before they become (if ever) a competitor in the wearable market.
If you have read this far into the review, I would recommend a another wearable for activity tracking (eg Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch, Black, Large) and a body composition scale for BF% measurement (eg Withings Body Cardio - Heart Health and Body Composition Wi-Fi Scale, Black.)
Forego the inBody BAND--not worth it at all in my limited opinion.
I have owned this watch for less then a year and I noticed the defects. I am seeking a new watch or a refund.
Forego the inBody BAND--not worth it .
There are many reasons I don't think this product is ready for prime time (Or the price you pay):
- The App for the phone is mediocre at best.
- Heart rate monitoring is only done when you take 15 seconds to perform a test, and it isn't always accurate. Very different from the fitbit that is always monitoring, and can track your heart rate during a work out.
- I have to take my band off when I am lifting weights because it picks up weight lifting as steps.
- Sleep detection is absolutely horrendous. Every day I have to delete out hours worth of logs because it will say I am sleeping while I am watching TV.
- In general step counts are way off. It will sometimes pick up "steps" while I am sitting at my desk in the office.
- I don't think the band is going to hold up. The band is just a poor design, and I think others have said that the holes eventually stretch out. I could see that happening.
- Phone App will randomly take forever to load any data. Going from screen to screen in the app can also take a long time. I was trying to compare a fitbit with this product with a co-worker, and I couldn't even get my app to display. Meanwhile, his app loaded and absolutely looked much more polished and clear. InBody could learn a lesson or two from other companies, especially when they are charging more than others.
- Alerts from the phone to the band are inconsistent. My phone is always near me, usually in my pocket, and many times the band won't vibrate when I receive a call or a text.
There are a lot of things that could be better with this product, and hopefully at a minimum they will first address the Phone App and polish the UI and the data it provides.
Overall, the product is ok. Probably not worth the full price, but I'm reluctantly hoping that they make improvements without the need to purchase a second generation product.