- 商品尺寸: 17.8 x 5.1 x 17.8 cm
- 商品重量: 454 g
- 发货重量: 662 g
- ASIN: B001UZALR6
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
UGG Australia Sheepskin Care Kit Shoe Polish Kits
- 面料: 塑料
- 面料成分: 皮革
- 鞋跟类型: 低跟
- 面料类型: 合成材质
- Kit includes UGG Sheepskin Cleaner (also known as Cleaner & Conditioner 4 fl. oz)
- UGG Sheepskin Protector ( also known as Water & Stain Repellent 4 fl. oz)
- A freshener, a brush, and a stone to revive the natural luster of your twin-faced sheepskin boots.
- This care kit is recommended for use only on twin-faced sheepskin boots and slippers within the Classic, Ultra and Ultimate collections.
尺寸名称: One Size | 颜色名称: Not Applicable
Kit includes: Sheepskin Protector (which is the same as the Stain & Water Repellent), Sheepskin Cleaner, Sheepskin Freshner, brush and stain eraser. This kit comes in a Brown box as shown in the picture. The protector is to be used first as a repellent. The cleaner is used as needed, as are the brush and eraser. The eraser is for dirt marks that do not come out with brushing. To be effective the protector or repellent must be applied first. The freshener is used inside the boots as needed to control odor. Please follow directions on bottles for proper use. The bottles are 4 fluid ounces. Please Note: As these kits are hard to get from UGG we are limiting our customers to 2 kits per household. Thank you. Please be aware that UGG has changed the brush in this kit. We may have new and old styles on our shelves. We ship what we have available. If you want one or the other, please place your order with www.uggaustralia.com.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
1. Gently wet the boots with cold water
2. Spray the cleaner on a sponge and rub it on the boots.
3. Wait 24 hours to let it dry.
After it dries, the boots still looks stained and it is still harden. But don't worry.
4. Clean it with the brush and the eraser.
After several cleaning with the brush and the eraser, the stains were gone and the boots feel soft again.
I am very happy with the kit because stuff like this usually work for others but doesn't have work for me (don't know why) but I am trilled this one works. I can enjoy my UGG boots again.
1. Stuffed a wash cloth into the toe and put a hand towel in after to fill up the entire boot so it doesn't get all warped during step 5
2. Used a damp sponge to lightly coat the boots with warm water so the cleaner absorbs better
3. Added a few drops of cleaner to my bowl of warm water and lightly sponged it all over the boot, focusing especially on the stained areas
4. Let sit overnight until completely dry
5. Take the brush and go over the entire boot with the bristled end, make sure you choose one direction to go in, comb up or down but not both.
6. Use eraser end on any remaining spots
I put 3 photos in: a before shot, a during shot while they were still wet with cleaner, and an after when the entire process was complete. As you can see there is a big difference but you can still tell the areas that were water damaged. Bottom line I would say it's worth it to buy if your boots are really damaged like mine were, just don't expect them to look brand new afterwards.