RÖD Wine *佳礼物玻璃器系列 白色*红色 3件套 FBA_rodwinewhite
- Whether you are sipping a glass of white wine in the tub, sharing a drink with a special someone at the end of a long day or hosting a dinner party with your closest friends, you want to have the PERFECT WINE GLASS that is durable and classic for everyday but still elegant and sophisticated for entertaining. Finally one glass that fits all your white wine needs.
- Elevate your food and wine experience with the perfect balance of the glass in your hand, the touch of the elegant stem between your fingers, beautiful * chime from the rim and delicate scent of your favourite wine swirling around the bowl. It's not just a drink; IT'S AN EXPERIENCE for you and your guests every time.
- Crafted in one of the most renowned glass regions in the world - Bohemia, Czech Republic using eco-friendly manufacturing practices with less water and TITANIUM * instead of lead, making them strong and durable so they will last and last, even after putting them through the dishwasher hundreds of times.
- There was as much thought and effort put into our impressive packaging as with our wine glass creation. Our beautifully created boxes have a unique place and click design that holds your glasses firmly in place so they always arrive in one piece and can even be used for storage after the fact. It's the PERFECT GIFT SET for the wine enthusiasts in your life.
- Our customers don't just buy products from us but become part of our culture. With your purchase you will receive a special eBook called WINE WISDOM. It's 195 pages of information on conduct, regions, and definitions, buying guides, good practices, recipes and pairings. If you are not happy for any reason we will provide a full refund for a period of 90 days.
Tired Of Cheap White Wine Glasses Of Low Quality? Would You Like To Improve Your Drinking Experience With Glasses That Enhance The Taste, Have Beautiful Shapes & Come In A Sexy Box? CLICK ADD TO CART!
RÖD Wine glasses come in an elegant box with 3 glasses. Crafted in one of the most renowned glassmaking regions in the world - Bohemia, Czech Republic. Classic European design from the early 1900s and produced from a 100-year-old secret recipe. All our products are made of Ecological Lead-Free *, also called *line, ensures increased durability and other * properties - like how the light reflects in the glass. Ecologically produced at a modern plant with water restrictions/recycling and a smelting process which runs on electricity.
Q: What is the difference between red and white wine glasses?
A: Red wine glasses normally have a wider bowl to "aerate" the wine. This is also referred to letting the wine "breathe" and lets more oxygen in and in turn, enhances the flavors/smells. That is why you sometimes see people swirling red wine around in the glass. It's not to look fancy, but to let more oxygen in. White wine glasses are often smaller to keep the wine cool and require less encouragement to "breathe."
Q: What type of wine glasses are there?
A: There are a number of different types depending on which wine you drink. To better understand the types let's first explain the concept. Different grapes have different characteristics and by changing the shape of the glass, you bring out the taste and flavor of different types of wine. Commonly, names refer to wine districts in France - like Burgundy and Bordeaux - but they can also be named by the grapes which suits the glass, like Cabernet. Burgundy glasses are suited for Pinot Noir, and Bordeaux glasses are for any of the following grapes and blends: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot, and Malbec. The wines served do not have to come from France.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I think these may be the nicest glassware of any kind that I have ever seen. I am looking forward to the looks on their faces when I give these to my friends for their housewarming.
If you are on the fence about these red wine glasses, take my advice and buy them. You will not be disappointed.
When they arrive, take them out and wipe them with a dry, lint-free cloth. Mine were a bit dusty, and also had marks from the cardboard box, but wiped away cleanly.