- 商品尺寸: 24.1 x 24.1 x 2.5 cm
- 发货重量: 227 g
- 型号 / 款式： LLWT711_WT1051-YELLOW-S
- ASIN: B01BYZI9E8
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
LL Womens Short Sleeve All Over Tie-Dye Ombre Tunic Shirt - Made in USA Wt1051_yellow Small
- 袖型: 短袖
- 面料类型: 95% RAYON 5% SPANDEX
- All over ombre dip dye print
- Lightweight soft fabric with stretch for comfort
- V neck line tunic with a fit and flare fit and short sleeves
- HAND WASH IN COLD WATER / DO NOT BLEACH / LAY FLAT TO DRY / DRY CLEAN IF NEEDED
- Please check the size chart below to ensure your order / Color Disclaimer : Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. however, colors are approximations of actual colors.
A rayon blend tunic featuring a handkerchief like hem with boho dip-dye print. V-neckline with a fit and flare fit and classic short sleeves. Perfect to wear with denim cut offs during the day and skinny jeans at night paired with minimal wedge sandals of course.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
There is a nice flare to the waist.
The seams are serged and single line stitched.
The hemlines are serged and double lined stitched, the neckline is 1/4 inch tucked under with a double sided single stitch.
The cut of the hemline is asymmetrical and not even, front to back. as can be surmised by the manufacturers photo.
The fabric is thin. The colors are vibrant and prevent under garments from showing through.
I am 5' and stout, the length is as photograph shows, too short for a tunic dress, not too long for leggings.
Overall, I would really like the shirt in a looser cut plus size 1X, but I am going to keep it anyway and work on (or off) those extra pounds.
I am 5'6" and 250 lbs. I usually wear either a L or XL. After reading some of the reviews, I decided to order up a size. Glad I did! The 2XL fits wonderfully! It is a little snug around the arms, but it doesn't bother me. If my arms were much bigger, though, it would be a problem.
The colors are beautiful and the fabric feels amazing. It looks very true to the picture as far as the dye is concerned. I love this shirt and will probably order more in other colors. Very flattering. It does accentuate your bosom, so if that is something you are uncomfortable with, you might want to pick a different shirt.