Gotham 钢平底锅 棕色 11 “ 9949
- As Seen on TV and endorsed by Chef Daniel Green
- Ultra-durable, scratch-proof and metal utensil safe Ti-Cerama (ceramic reinforced with titanium) nonstick interior coating is PTHE, PFOA and PFOS free
- Oven safe up to 500 F
GOTHAM STEEL 11 inches Titanium and Ceramic Frying Pan
About the Product
Gotham Steel is the first product of its class to actually utilize high-grade titanium
and ceramic as surface finishing. This sophisticated combination not only ensures
maximal durability it also allows for multi-fuctional, all-around usage.
Titanium plus Ceramic Coating FAQs
• High-heat threshold to sear perfectly browned steaks!
• Everything just slides right off, even burnt chocolate and cheese.
• Food flavor is not altered when cooking tomato-based or any acidic food products thanks to the ceramic component!
• The non-stick surface cleans easy!
• Versatile: for stove-top cooking, or baking!
• Rust-proof all over.
• Coating doesn't peel off with constant usage and washing.
Not satisfied with your purchase? Just tell us, and we will fix things for you!
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Claim #1: Non stick without the use of lubricants. Videos of s'mores and melting/ burning cheese sliding out of this pan are disingenuous. Both of these foods contain enormous amounts of fats in of themselves. No surprise here. Videos of eggs cooking without the use of any fats, no so fast. This may have held some water during the early weeks of use, but quickly diminished. Truth is, a very small amount of fat is really needed to achieve this claim along with a low heat setting. Perhaps cooking s'mores first and simply wiping down the pan with a dry paper towel leaves enough oily residues to achieve this claim as well. Once washed with soap, not so much.
Claim #2: Scratch resistant. Definitely better than average, although I would think twice before beating your eggs in the pan or using a metal meat mallet to sound the dinner bell!
Claim #3: Dishwasher safe. Does this claim infer the safety to this pan or to your dishwasher? Yes, it is in fact safe for your dishwasher! Your pan, however, will most likely suffer a slow death after repeated washings. This very much depends upon the chemicals you are using in your dishwasher. Conclusion? It is best to hand wash with a minimal amount of soap.
Claim #4: Pan stands up to 500 degree oven temperatures. Well this one is just plain stupid. So long as there is food cooking in the pan, the temperature of the pan will never come close to reaching 500 degrees. The handle may, but so what! It's constructed of steel! Want to test their claim in the absolute sense? Place your empty pan in a 500 degree oven, allow it to cook for 30 minutes and then get back to me. The point is, do not overheat an empty pan either in the oven or on the stove top.
In conclusion: Overall, this pan has performed better than any other "non-stick" pan I have ever used. It offers better non-stick potential, better longevity and better bang for your buck. And no, this will not be the last non-stick pan you will need to purchase unless you decide to boycott this style of cookware in the future or give up the chore, I mean, joy of cooking altogether!
1) Week one: Very good, except food does not flop around lose as shown on the commercial. But at least nothing sticking, easy wash.
2) Week two: I mistakenly found out that "grape seed oil" will cause everything to stick. This is where this pan took a turn for being labeled crap!
3) Week three: everything is sticking. From eggs, turkey bacon, peppers, tomatoes, onion,to even bread with butter as a lubricant!
This could actually be labeled as false and misleading advertisement!!!