UES FFR24 专业 DSLR SLR 数码相机 CMOS 和 CCD 传感器清洁棉签套件，用于全画幅传感器：14 X 24mm 全画幅传感器清洁棉签 + 15ml 传感器清洁剂
- Package includes: 14 X vacuum packed sensor cleaning swabs + 15ml sensor cleaner.
- Sensor cleaner is made from ultrapure water, non-alcoholic, non-toxic and non-corrosive.
- Specially formulated sensor cleaner allows effectively and efficiently cleaning your sensor
- Super flexible cleaning-tongue spread pressure evenly across sensor leaves no streak
- Swab head is covered by ultrafine fabric cloth that is more absorbent and leaves no fibers behind
Make your own choice ASPC-16 or FFR-24 Professional Sensor Cleaning Kit
The sensor cleaning swabs have soft head. The head cover is made of super fine microfiber cloth which is guaranteed safe to you sensor.
Each swab is packed in a vacuumed package ensure dust free.
The powerful cleaning liquids are specially formulated for digital camera sensor cleaning. It dries quickly.
Instruction for Achieving the Best Cleaning Result:
1. Before start, shoot a piece of white paper with Aperture Priority (A) mode set at f/22 or higher. You can see where the dust is located on the sensor.
2. You need to set your camera to a special clean mode, so the delicate shutter and mirror mechanisms stay out of the way when you clean the sensor.
3. Go to your camera setup, and select ‘Lock Mirror Up For Cleaning’. This option will be greyed out unless your camera’s battery is fully charged. For Cameras that do not have the lock mirror up function, you could set your camera exposure on Bulb. The Bulb setting will allow you to keep the mirror up until you release the shutter.
4. Remove the lens. Use the air blower to blast the dust from the sensor. Be careful, do not touch the sensor or other internal components with the blower tip.
5. Take out a swab from the vacuum package. Drip 1-2 drops of UES Sensor Cleaning Liquids to the head of the swab. Don’t use too much liquid.
6. Drag the swab slowly and smoothly from the left of the sensor to the right. Use a single movement, and don’t rub or scratch at the sensor.
7. Turn the swab 180 degrees and drag the clean side from right to left. Throw this swab away. Never reuse used swabs.
8. Turn the camera off to reset the mirror.
9. Install the lens and shoot a piece of white paper with Aperture Priority (A) mode set at f/22 or higher. You will find out if the dust or dirt is cleaned. If dust remains, repeat the steps A to G.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|