|商品尺寸||25.78 x 14.22 x 13.21 cm|
Kettles Range 不锈钢 1 升
- ENJOY THE BEST COFFEE - The pour over method is simple, makes a delicious brew and impresses everyone. "Won't this kettle make me look like one of those ridiculous hipsters?" we hear you ask. Nope. You'll just look like you know what you're doing.
- THE LAMBORGHINI OF THE COFFEE WORLD - This kettle is engineered in medical-grade stainless steel (keep away from passing surgeons), its gooseneck spout produces the smooth water flow vital for hand drip perfection (normal kettles will make a right mess of the job). *Full capacity is 1 litre but we recommend you fill to around 0.6 litre to avoid overspilling.
- BURNT COFFEE MAKES EVERYONE SAD - Water that's too hot scorches your expensive beans. If it's too cold the coffee won't brew properly. Our temperature gauge eliminates guesswork, heartache AND guarantees more smiles per cup.
- CHEAP IMITATIONS WILL COST YOU MORE - You might be looking at other kettles here on Amazon...wondering if they're the same. Trust us, they aren't. This beauty's made using the finest materials and the best engineering. It's the only kettle on the market to feature a NEW double layer metal base - like a metal lasagna (without the sauce). It keeps your kettle rust-free and safe for decades. While inferior kettles leak rust into your water over time - this one will probably outlast your kitchen.
- DRINK BETTER COFFEE - Choose Gator if you care about quality, service or your personal happiness. Right now the pricing gods are smiling - you can get your hands on this kettle and a FREE coffee hacks eBook at a special price. At this point, most discerning, good looking, coffee drinkers tend to click "Add to Cart". If you need more convincing, we offer a *** satisfaction, money back guarantee on all Coffee Gator products.
The Coffee Gator pour over kettle makes coffee so good you won't want to leave your home.
This is a genuine concern. We've had (completely unsubstantiated) reports of people making such incredible coffee in their own homes they've been refusing to leave. "How could I leave the flat when the best coffee I've ever had is in there?" wailed one (fictitious but entirely plausible) customer.
You see, for perfect hand drip, coffee you need a steady, even flow of water at the right temperature. Too hot: your beans are scorched. Too cold: the flavor is trapped. The Coffee Gator kettle gooseneck spout produces a smooth flow and the built-in thermometer unlocks the complex oils, flavors and aromas.
If you're still reading this far down the description, you're probably already well aware that hand drip coffee is the way forward. There's no complicated machinery, no plastic capsules and no electricity required. Sure, it takes a bit more time, but it's about the experience. It's about the ritual. It's about making something special, and being able to share it.
So dance like there's nobody watching. Love like you'll never be hurt. Sing like there's nobody listening, and make your coffee with the Coffee Gator pour over kettle.
- Capacity: 1 liter
- Height: 12.5cm or 5 inches
It can be used with induction, halogen, gas or electric ranges.
Amazon buyers trust Coffee Gator to supply premium quality coffee accessories. Check out our customer reviews; we're pretty darn proud of them :)
Coffee GatorDRINK BETTER COFFEE
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The design and fixed thermometer are very useful features of this kettle as well as the sturdy structure of it; however, the kettle does not make any noise or indication when you reach boiling beyond hearing water shoot out the neck, unless you stand there and watch it. The lid also does not sit snug onto the kettle itself and does not have any non-conductive parts so be careful removing the lid with a bare hand if needed. With all that being said, the kettle does perform its job very well for a nice and easy pour.
That was my error, I was using a Frigidaire induction stovetop that has a fast-boil setting (which boils water freakishly fast), and it heated the water faster than thermometer could read it, and caused water to boil out of kettle.
Using high heat, rather than the fast-boil, the kettle performed perfectly. One thing I will note, even with the low mounted spout, you will need to rock the kettle back and forth to get all the water out.