+ ￥60.14 运费及进口关税
+ ￥66.83 运费及进口关税
Rite in the Rain All-Weather Soft Cover Notebook, 4 5/8" x 7 1/4", Green Cover, Universal Pattern (No. 974)
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 128 pages / 64 sheets per notebook. This paper that won't turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more.
- COVER MATERIAL: Field Flex is Rite in the Rain most flexible cover material. Mud and water run right off, protecting your field notes in adverse weather conditions.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
- ARCHIVAL PAPER: Rite in the Rain's archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage.
- RECYCLABILITY: In spite of Rite in the Rain's durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers.
Rite in the Rain - Field Flex Bound Notebook. Model RITR974. 4 5/8" x 7 1/4". Side perfect bound. Green Field-Flex cover. 64 sheets perforated green paper with Universal page pattern. Features Rite in the Rain paper which sheds water and enables you to write in any weather. Bulk packed in cardboard cover with hanging tag.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
The binding was pretty stiff initially, but frequent use has made the notebook easy to open.
NB: Don't buy green if you work in forest environments. Just don't. I don't care if green is on sale.
The bound books will get you the most page numbers per booklet, fyi. (As opposed to, say, the spiral ones.)
Side note: This is no fault of the field book, but some pens aren't sweatproof no matter what you write on, so be sure to double check. (The cheapest/promotional-style ones actually often work the best.)