PackIt Freezable Picnic Bag, Buffalo Check
- Pac kit Freezable Picnic Bag is designed to keep contents cooler, longer
- Features a patented freezable gel permanently built into liner, no need for ice or gel packs, simply fold your Pac kit flat and freeze overnight
- Zip closure to lock in cold, dry air; shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Perfect for healthy foods: dairy, fruits and veggies stay fresh all day, reducing waste and saving money
- Made from food-safe, nontoxic poly canvas; PVC, BPA, phthalate, lead free; Simple Care: interior wipes clean, spot clean exterior
Feed a crowd with cool, fresh food at picnics, the beach, tailgates and sporting events with this party sized travel cooler. The Picnic Bag by Pac kit has a freezable gel built permanently into its lining and the entire bag freezes to keep food and drinks cool for four hours or a six-pack chilled for up to 10 hours. While other bags merely insulate, a frozen Pac kit actually creates cold, eliminating the need for melting ice or bulky gel packs. Pac kit keeps food cooler longer than other coolers which allows you to pack healthy foods such as: yogurt, milk, fruits and veggies. Uneaten food comes home still fresh, which reduces waste and saves you money. Fold the Pac kit Freezable Picnic Bag flat and store it in the freezer overnight (12 hours) to freeze completely for maximum performance during use. The new zip closure locks in cold, dry air and a shoulder strap is included for convenience. Pac kit products are made from food-safe, nontoxic poly canvas and are PVC, BPA, phthalate and lead free. Simple Care: interior wipes clean, spot clean exterior. Not machine or dishwasher safe. Pac kit's Freezable Picnic Bag measures 13 Inch tall, 12 Inch wide and 5 Inch deep while open. When folded, it measures 12 Inch long, 5 Inch wide and 2.5 Inch tall for easy storage in the freezer.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
It does not.
I will say that it is a good size, I work 12hr shifts and have snacks, at least two meals and sometimes smoothies with me. But I pack my lunch at 4:30, get to work at 6 and by midnight it is cool only if I haven't opened the bag. I almost think it would stay cold longer if I didn't roll it up to store in the freezer, but that takes up too much room. I really wanted to like this bag, especially since it meets size requirements. Sadly, this is getting returned.