iPower GLBULBM400 400-Watt MH Grow Light Bulb for Magnetic and Digital Ballast 白色 600-Watt
- iPower 600 watt MH bulb compatible with electronic and magnetic ballasts, 55,000 Lumens
- 6,000K blue & violet spectrum and high PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) to stimulate vegetative growth. Ideal for rapid growth phase of plants. Greatly enhances all-around plant growth to stimulate vegetative growth
- Extra-low lumen depreciation: maintaining over 90% of initial lumen output after running for 5,000 hours
- Startup time: allow 3-5 mins for full bright. Please wait at least 5 mins after power shut off before striking again
- Long bulb life: 12,000 hours. New long lasting life with a high lumen output and low energy consumption. Warranty: 1 year
No longer at the mercy of the weather. The iPower 600-watt Metal Halide Bulb lets you grow better by providing reliability and performance. By concentrating its output around 450-500nm (blue to white) wavelength of light, this bulb provides the essential spectrum needed for most plants on maximizing short internodes and chlorophyll density. * Weight 0.375-pound * Maximum power 600-watt * Base type Mogul E39 * Initial lumen (Lm) 55,000 * Color temperature (K) 6,500 * Color index (RA) 65 * Expected Life Span (Hr) 15,000 * Frequency (Hz) 60 * Bulb orientation vertical and horizontal * Non insect-luring * Good fog penetration * Compatible with all standard 600-watt digital ballasts
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
At $10 a pop for a replacement...I didn't hesitate. The original still worked fine so they at the very least...don't just burn out after awhile. At least in my experience.
I've never used another type of bulb so I can't say if the iPowers put out better or worse light...but these bulbs were like the half the price of other brands so I'm sticking with it.
The iPower MH bulb I have works great too. Overall I've been impressed with iPower. Often you regret going with the cheapest option but nothing I've gotten from iPower has failed or disappointed me and the price is much cheaper than anything else.