Classic Turkish Towels Combed Cotton Luxury Wash Cloths 13x13 Chocolate Color, Rib Style (Set of 6) Made in Turkey
- ELEGANT AND LUXURIOUS: Spoil and pamper yourself with these ultra soft, extra plush, large hotel and spa quality towels. Bright optical colors will bring class and elegance to any room. Beautifully designed and woven in a jacquard ribbed style.
- HIGH QUALITY COTTON: Made with *** Turkish Cotton. Doubled stitched to prevent fraying and promote longevity and durability.
- ECO FRIENDLY AND SAFE: Made with no chemical processing, making it safe for babies, children, and all guests.
- PLUSH AND ABSORBENT: This combed cotton towel is heavy and ultra plush for extra softness and comfort. These are perfect sized wash cloth towels to ensure maximum absorbency.
- EXCELLENT VALUE: This is a 6 piece set of 13" x 13" luxury wash cloth towels. These are the same quality towels are found in high end spas and 5 star hotels around the world.
Luxury Bath Wash Cloth Towel Set - Combed Cotton Hotel and Spa Quality Bath Towel - Made with *** High Quality Turkish Cotton, Set of 6 (13" x 13") Jacquard Rib Style
Spoil and Pamper yourself in our ultra soft, extra plush, beautifully designed wash cloth towels. These are 13" x 13" very soft 100 % combed cotton towels, made to provide maximum absorbency and comfort.
These elegant and luxurious towels will bring class to any room in the home. Beautifully designed with bright optical colors, and woven in a ribbed Jacquard style, these classic towels will ensure to sophistication and style to your home.
All our classic towels are manufactured and imported from our very own mills in Turkey. We use 100 % chemical-free high quality unprocessed Turkish combed cotton.
Turkish cotton has a naturally long lasting texture and luster. Turkish Cotton naturally grows in longer, more narrow fibers, which results in more threads per square inch, making it much more absorbent than other types of cotton fibers. No other cotton is as naturally soft, absorbent and lustrous without chemical processing, as Turkish cotton.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I googled the issue and found that if you washed them alone in hot water with a cup of vinegar to remove the softening agent ( I actually did this twice to be sure), then did and additional rinse cycle with a cup of baking soda to neutralize the vinegar, they would start to absorb. I did this and now these towels are absorbent as well as great in all other respects!
At Bed Bath & Beyond I saw these amazing Turkish towels that were unbelievably soft and luxurious and expensive. I went on Amazon to see if I could find the same towels for a better price and I saw these towels. Look the same, much better prices, but the quality is definitely not the same.
These towels are not as soft and plush feeling. I was okay with that given the price. I've only used the big bath towel and am sadly disappointed. When I get out of the shower and start to dry myself, the towel immediately feels wet so it's not absorbing the moisture at all.
I've also washed this towel once with sheets in a delicate cycle and now am noticing discoloration -- only have one washing!!
May try to return them since I haven't used the others. They've been my display towels, which sadly might be all they're good for.
The photos of the discolored towel is the same towel. I've included photos of they displayed on towels racks and the washcloths on my sink. Any discoloration on the hanging towels are simply from drying hands.