Sabatier 双事件数字计时器 银色 5156246
- Time 2 events simultaneously
- Programmable to 23 hours and 59 minutes; counts up or counts down
- Strong magnetic back for mounting on a magnetic surface or use the easel to stand on your counter
- Includes 2 AAA battery; auto shut off feature protects the life of the battery
- Ideal for events that require a set time such as cooking, game playing, exercising and more
Get to Know the Craftsmanship and Meticulous Detail of Sabatier
Sabatier Cutlery in Sustainable Materials such as Olive Wood, Mother of Pearl, and Stainless Steel
Sabatier Cutlery Sets with Acacia Wood Block
Acacia wood is especially prized for its durability, lustrous finish, and varied shades. Ergonomically designed triple riveted handles provide ease when cutting.
Open Stock Knives
Premium Sabatier knives will ensure best in class food prep. From the Chef's knife to the Santoku knife, your kitchen will benefit from high performance cutlery.
Olive Wood Collection
Made in France, each knife in the olive wood collection features a true olive wood handle, known for its beauty and comfort of use. Knives are perfectly weighted and balanced for control and feature sharp high quality stainless steel blades.
Mother of Pearl Collection
Black Mother of Pearl knives with handles made of one of the most exclusive pearl materials in the knife market, can be used daily for chopping, precision dicing, slicing, and mincing.
Sabatier Cookware, Cutlery, and Utensils
Every day kitchen prep simplified with the quality and innovation of Sabatier.
With origins that date to 1810 in the Thiers region of France, the Sabatier brand represents the story of a craftsman, Philippe Sabatier, who painstakingly and meticulously crafted goods in the confines of his workshop until they brought him great recognition and fame. Renowned for the fine quality of work and a passionate attention to detail, Sabatier’s reputation for excellence quickly grew – as did his success.
Philippe authorized other members of his family, also fine craftsmen in the same region, to reproduce his knife so it could be more readily available.
For differentiation, the various members combined the name Sabatier with a logo, a letter or a word, thus constituting variations forming various brands. Those brands were progressively assigned to third parties outside the family.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
* The dial to set the time is both far too stiff and the "clicks" far too weak, so it's very hard to set the time you want.
* You can only set minutes, even after starting the timer the dial adds or subtracts minutes from the current time (with seconds) and requires you to push the start button to get it going again.
* The the beep to tell you it's done is the most shrill noise I've ever heard a timer make, it's also very loud.
I really wish this could be set to operate more like a cooking timer! I want it to beep a few times then stop on its own, requiring no interaction on my part. I think all timers should have a switch on the back to change the behavior here.
Received as father's day gift, so I am compelled to yell out "SABATIER!" in a bad French accent whenever I use it. I would buy this again.