Tervis Purdue University Train Emblem Individual Tumbler, 10 oz, Clear
- Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold
- Co-polyester BPA and Melamine free construction
- Microwave, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in America
Tervis - Purdue Boilermakers Purdue Train Wavy Tervis Tumbler. Fits most cup holders. Microwave & dishwasher safe. Cheer your Boilermakers as they chug their way onto victory with these Purdue University tumblers. Made in America.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
- Love the 12 oz size for coffee at my desk in the morning - keeps the coffee hotter than a ceramic mug and doesn't have a handle which I never use anyway or a lid that I HATE drinking through.
- Not top heavy like so many travel cups that are designed to squeeze into auto cup holders, so it's really stable.
- Just a good, solid feeling, product that you can get with your logo of choice. These are my favorite coffee cups.
- Don't expect this model to be a lidded travel cup - it's NOT.
- I've owned 4 of these over the years and one has separated at the top seam, and the others slowly become permanently stained/hazed by coffee to the point that they are pretty ugly. Tervis says you can return these for a free replacement, but it's never been worth the effort to me. I just plunk down another few bucks every 3 years or so and get a brand new one. I doubt that it's much more expensive than shipping the old one back under warranty. Since I use these EVERY day (and always with coffee), it doesn't seem like such a bad lifespan.
Lo and behold, I was able to find the exact same cup, so I bought two!
They're well made, hold a good amount of liquid, and even seem to insulate heat/cold well, at least for about 30 - 40 minutes. Plus they don't seem to ever develop condensation on the outside of the cup, no matter how cold the beverage inside is.