This is not a bad phone. I switched from a Samsung Android to this, and there is a learning curve. I carried a Curve back in 2009 and liked it, and I wanted something different than just using a typical android or iphone. It's a good phone. Very functional. There are some things that take getting used to, especially if you are a social media user.
1. The Facebook app sends you to facebook.com. There is no genuine Facebook app for Blackberry. There is Face10 which offers 3rd party support, but I feel like that app is very slow to load and isn't worth the time or money.
2. Skype is available through the Amazon app store. I communicate with my wife through Skype while we are at work because both of us are at our computers and usually don't have signal to text. Facebook messenger does not link up to Blackberry Hub, unless you get Messenger 10, which is 3rd party for a fee.
3. The keyboard is not typical Blackberry. I was used to the slanted, oval keys on a Blackberry. These are square and somewhat awkward for typical. Definitely takes some getting used to.
4. If you are an Instagram and/or Snapchat lover, you'll probably be disappointed.
This phone is purely function. It is made for business, so don't expect it to be a playground for teenagers to spend countless hours. There is a lot of swiping on this phone. Swipe left for this, swipe down for that, swipe up to do this. If you are switching over from Android or Iphone, you'll have to get used to the fact that apps aren't there waiting for you on the home screen. If nothing is running, the screen is blank. No widgets, no apps, just screen. Your running windows will show up if something is open, but I usually keep those closed down.
I plan on keeping this, but I don't foresee myself using this for longer than a year. I will probably go back to an Android device, but I will probably stick with Blackberry hardware.
BlackBerry Passport Factory Unlocked 手机 4.5 英寸 32GB 13MP （白色） - 国际版无保修
- 2G GSM850、GSM900、GSM1800、GSM1900
- 3G UMTS800 (B6)、UMTS850 (B5)、UMTS1700/2100 (B4)、UMTS1900 (B2)、UMTS2100 (B1)
- 4G LTE2100 (B1)、LTE700 (B17)、LTE850 (B5)、LTE700 (B13)、LTE1700/2100 (B4)、LTE1800 (B3)、LTE2600 (B7)、LTE1900 (B2)、LTE900 (B8)、LTE800 (B20)
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
美国亚马逊： 13 条评论
LOVE this Phone!2016年10月11日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this phone! I didn't really have much need for a smartphone, but finally had no choice because my basic phone wasn't going to work on my carrier's network anymore. I spent hours researching the different ones and finally settled on this. I have not regretted it and would buy it again in a heartbeat. I bought the international/no warranty version, have been using it for several months now, and have had ZERO problems with it.
Worth It Even In 2017.2017年8月23日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
It's August of 2017 and I do not regret buying this phone. If you are tech savy enough you can even download Google Play on this device (search youtube). However, I will admit, this phone is for more business oriented people. If you want to play lots of games and watch netflix all day, then buy an android. For me, this phone is a must have. The qwerty keyboard is brilliant. I wanted all of my electronics to match so I decided to purchase the white passport, over the black passport. Both are sleek. Red and Silver editions are too costly- at that point you might as well buy the Blackberry Keyone.
Still my favorite phone.2017年5月4日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
My favorite phone. BB10 is now dead and I still use this phone through wifi to surf the web and read documents.