iegrow Flexible USB 触摸 LED 台灯 紫色
- 3-Level adjustable brightness desk lamp through touch sensor switch
- Natural LED light, eye friendly, non-flickering, no harsh to eyes, and no-radiation
- With rechargeable lithium battery, cycle charge led lighting, long life of working
- Highly flexible lamp neck, you can twist the table lamp to different heights and angles, an excellent combination of lighting and decorating
- A great bedside lamp or night light for kids, suitable for use in office, bedroom, school, and reading
iEGrow Dimmable LED Desk Lamp with Pen- Holder
1. Creative novelty design kids light: sapling plant table lamp with pen holder, can be used in home, office, school etc.
2. Touch-sensitive control desk light: 3 levels of brightness are controlled easily by touching the power on/off switch
3. Flexible lamp neck: totally flexible and can be adjusted to different heights and angles, an excellent combination of lighting and decorating
4. Eye-protection and energy-saving reading light: 10pcs LED bulbs produce soft light, no flickering, no dazzling, no harsh to eyes, no-radiation
5. USB rechargeable desk light: built-in rechargeable Lithium battery, powered by USB port, cycle charge led lighting, long life of working.
After fully charged, the lamp will last 15 hours consecutively in the dimmest light; 10 hours in medium light and 5 hours in brightest.
Charging Rated Voltage: DC5V
Charging Rated Current: 500MA
Battery Capacity: 3.7V/18650/1200MA
Charging Period: About 3 hours
The light Source Power: Low Level 0.125W, Middle Level 0.5W, High Level 1W
Intensity of Illumination: LUX(30CM)
Switch Type: Touch-sensitive switch Package Included
1x Desk Lamp
1x USB Charging Cable(not include adapter)
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The only CON for this product: very short power cord. Luckily, I have a cord with same port & is 3x longer than this one. Otherwise, I would definitely not be able to use this on my desk, and I’d have to send it back.
I have been using the lamp for two weeks now and I have to say that I love it, I can't really think of any considerable cons, the light is perfect, it is very flexible. I believe the color is just as it was advertised (I chose Green). The touch is also just as advertise, the three levels which are good to control the amount of light needed. I am currently using it to read a book at night (Portis de Rossi's Unbearable Lightness, highly recommended). And well that's pretty much it, I guess the only con I can really think of is that it does not come with a wall adapter, just the usb cord, but well I have plenty of wall adapters so I definitely didn't struggle with that. Hope this review helps future buyers!