|商品名称||Britax 敞篷汽车座椅 牛肉 Marathon ClickTight|
|商品尺寸||58.42 x 46.99 x 59.69 cm; 12.25 公斤|
Britax 敞篷汽车座椅 牛肉 Marathon ClickTight
- Easy installation: Patented ClickTight makes car seat installation as simple as buckling a seat belt
- No rethreading, ever: 14 position harness, 2 position buckle for a comfortable fit as your child grows
- Relax & Recline: 7 recline positions ensure comfort and the best vehicle installation angle
- Surrounded in safety: A layer of side impact protection, steel frame and impact absorbing base
- Fits: Rear facing 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing 20 to 65 pounds
- Dimensions: 23L x 18.5W x 23.5H inch
The Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat brings you remarkable convenience without compromising on your child’s safety. With the ClickTight Installation System, everyone can install with confidence. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your little one in safety and our Complete Side Impact Protection shields your child in a protective shell designed to absorb crash forces and protect from debris.
* ClickTight Installation System ensures that everyone can install the car seat securely and confidently by just buckling the seat belt.
* SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that work together to protect your child well beyond the federal safety standards. Including an Impact Absorbing Base, Tether and Harness, an Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame, and Complete Side Impact Protection. SafeCell means your child is surrounded in best-in-class safety.
* SafeCell Complete Side Impact Protection PLUS provides an advanced level of protection: a deep protective shell absorbs crash forces and shields your child from debris, and an energy-absorbing headrest keeps your child’s head and neck secure.
* SafeCell Impact Absorbing Base compresses to absorb crash energy and counteract forward movement keeping your child clear from the seat in front of them.
* SafeCell Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame gives you peace of mind knowing there is strength where you want it most, through the spine of the car seat reducing forward flex and at the connection points to the vehicle.
* SafeCell Impact Absorbing Tether minimizes potential seat rotation with our unique two-strap design and slows forward movement with our patented rows of stitching that “give-way” one at a time.
* SafeCell Impact Absorbing Harness keeps your child’s chest clip correctly positioned and absorbs energy in the event of a crash.
* 7-Position Recline with Automatic Level Indicator adjusts for your child’s comfort while ensu...
Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat
Can be used as both a rear-facing car seat for children 5-40 pounds and as a forward-facing car seat for kids 20-65 pounds and 1+ years old.
Superior Protection for Your Little One – Installed with Just a Click
ClickTight Installation System
Just open the front of the car seat, buckle the seat belt across and click the seat shut. That’s all you need to do for rock-solid installation. The seat won’t budge and you can travel worry-free with your child.
SafeCell Impact Protection
SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components available only with Britax car seats. These features include a steel frame, energy-absorbing base and impact-absorbing tether with staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Car Seat
- Removable pillow
The deep energy-absorbing shell shields your child from side impacts.
A Safe & Easy Installation, Every Time:
The ClickTight Installation System makes correctly securing the car seat as simple as buckling a seat belt. With one click, you know you’ve accurately installed the seat.
Maximum Fit & Comfort
The easy-adjust 14-position harness grows along with your child. Fitting your child in the seat is a breeze – just change the height with a push of a button.
Safety Made in the USA
Britax designs, tests, and builds this seat in the United States from US & global components.
|Roundabout||Marathon||Boulevard||Marathon ClickTight||Boulevard ClickTight||Advocate ClickTight|
|Layers of Side Impact Protection||1||1||2||1||2||3|
|SafeCell Impact Absorbing Base||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy On/Off Latch Connectors||✓||✓||✓|
|ClickTight Installation System||✓||✓||✓|
|SafeCell Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|SafeCell Impact Absorbing Harness Pads||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Quick-Adjust Headrest Positions||10||12||14||14||14|
|Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator||✓||✓||✓|
|Proudly engineered, tested and made in the USA||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
(I wanted to post pictures of the car seat in the mangled SUV to prove the stability and quality of this car seat even in the worst of circumstances. However, even knowing everyone involved is safe, it’s an upsetting image and may be too graphic for Amazon.)
Thank you Britax! You’ve earned this loyal customer
Outside of this accident, we really like this car seat. It's easy to install CORRECTLY, and easy to get her in and out. It was a pain to clean after she vomited in it once, but I hand washed the cover, then ran it through a spin cycle in my washer, and that helped it air dry quicker. After that incident, I purchased the liner pad in the hopes of containing future incidents and keeping yucky stuff out of the tiny crevices of the seat. Lucky for us we haven't tested that theory yet.
We have put this seat in a variety of vehicles, including a Mazda 6, Audi A4, Audi Q3, Kia Sorento, VW Passat, Dodge Journey, Honda Odyssey, and more. It has worked great in all of them, but in smaller cars the front passenger seat has to be moved up a lot to accommodate this seat while rear-facing. One hint for getting it out of a car is to unbuckle the seat belt to make the ClickTight seat easier to release.
If you found my review helpful, please give me a vote!
...Clicktight is a GAME CHANGER.
The seat is good for 10 years, as good a lifespan as anything on the market. It installs SO MUCH EASIER than any other seats we have, with Chicco seats in a close second. The anti-rebound bar for rear-facing replaces a top leather and keeps the backseat more open (no strap to the floor from the top of the seat). I did have to put my weight into the seat a bit to get it to click down, but man....perfectly tight install with NO FIGHTING. No scratches. No bruises. No sweating. No swearing! AMAZING.
The seat itself is well made and the baby is comfortable in it. It's Britax, so you can assume a certain level of quality and this seat is no exception.
Installing with Clicktight took me under 10 minutes. My mother-in-law could do this with no instruction book and it would be a safe install. The recline indicator is very clear, too. If you change seats in and out often, especially with people installing who aren't car seat nerds (grandparents, babysitters), this is the seat for you.
I would still get on Facebook and find one of the car seat groups, and ask about seats with relation to the make/model/year of your vehicle(s) and ages/heights/weights of your child(ren). I also REALLY love that this is a no re-thread seat, so any child small enough to be rear-facing can use it without uninstalling it (just squeeze the handle at the top and slide the headrest up and down to adjust shoulder straps to the right height). Even the crotch strap can be adjusted easily (by opening the click-tight tray, then reinstalling...but reinstalling is a breeze so it's not a big deal).
We have 4 Dionos and yeah, they are narrower overall....but for my money, I love the ease and longevity of this seat. I can't even think of anything I don't like about it.