|商品名称||Chicco智高 Bravo LE 婴儿车 黑色/灰色|
|商品尺寸||90.17 x 55.37 x 109.22 cm; 10.43 公斤|
Chicco智高 Bravo LE 婴儿车 黑色/灰色
- Removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the key fit
- Large basket easily accessed from front or rear
- Multi-position reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for baby's comfort
- Features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels and a self-standing compact fold
- Includes a premium convenient parent tray with zippered storage and cup holders
Bravo Trio System是由智高推出的创新三模式婴儿车。专为智高Key Fit 30汽车安全座椅设计搭配使用。Bravo为您提供三种独特模式，来适应宝宝的不断成长。首种模式适用于出生不久的小婴儿，它可以用作轻便时尚的汽车座椅摇篮，Bravo的座椅和遮阳蓬可轻松移除，露出轻便的汽车座椅摇篮，与key fit 汽车座椅一起使用。 随着宝宝长大，他也许喜欢坐起来或乘坐婴儿车，Bravo就可成为出行系统。而当宝宝不再需要key fit，Bravo又成为全功能婴儿车，非常适合带宝宝日常出行。Bravo拥有只能折叠系统，只需抬起座椅下的把手，前轮自动折叠成小巧且站立的模式。（婴儿车不包含Key Fit 安全汽车座椅）其他特征：带杯架和拉链存储空间的托盘；可逆座位，高档压花织物；多档倾斜角度可调座位；所有车轮可悬空与后轮车刹；高度可调手柄和家长托盘，前后接触都很容易的大型摇篮，
-Narrow turning radius
-Smooth wheel rolling
-Reliable parking brake
-Perfect fit for Chicco car seats (we have the fit2 - I also give that about 100 stars)
-Ample trunk space for diaper bag, water bottle etc
-ONE HANDED COLLAPSE: You need this. When your behbeh is screaming and blew out her diaper, the ability to swiftly collapse and stow this incredible coach with only one hand will make your life so much easier. Thank me later.
1) Very easy to fold and unfold using one hand
2) Very compact when folded and doesn't take much space in the trunk
3) Large storage basket
4) Padded handle works nicely in cold season
1) Very low quality plastic wheels. Just a daily walk around the city would produce irreparable damage to the wheels and I can't believe the stroller can sustain a few years of regular use
2) Badly designed recliner. Not only you'd wake up your child trying to recline the seat while the child is sleeping, but also you can scare the child by the falling back of the seat due to unreliable mechanism that holds the back of the seat in place.
3) There is no calf support which means that the stroller doesn't work for babies whose legs would have no support for at least several months
4) Maneuverability is not great to say the least.
5) Front wheels can't be locked
5) The safety harness is so poorly made that it was the major reason to return the stroller. Each of the top belts has the buckle with a split at the bottom, so that if baby doesn't cooperate (most of the time), it's a challenge to fasten the belts. Any stretch would disconnect the top belt from the waist belt an you have start over. The protective covers would fall off from the top belts quite often and as the belt is not wide enough, you can't use the belt without those covers and have to put them back every other day.
I'd avoid this stroller unless no other stroller is available. Solid two stars.