飞利浦 Avent My Twist N Sip 吸管杯蓝色/橙色，12 盎司，第 3 阶段
- 不含 BPA，可在洗碗机中清洗
- 混搭飞利浦 Avent 瓶和杯部件 兼容飞利浦 Avent Natural 和 Classic + 瓶系列，My Natural 训练杯、My Classic + 训练杯、My Penguin 吮吸杯和 My Sip n Click 杯。
飞利浦 Avent SCF762 / 23 12 盎司吸管杯是不断增长的幼儿的理想饮用方案。 它具有软硅胶吸管和集成防漏阀。 独特的扭盖保持吸管清洁卫生，同时仍然容易让孩子扭曲打开和关闭。 测量量表可让您轻松跟踪孩子的饮水量。 杯子的组件可与整个飞利浦 AVENT 系列产品互换。 它完全可拆卸和可清洁，所有部件都可以在洗碗机中方便地清洗。 产品重 3.5 盎司 产品尺寸为 7.1 x 3.2 x 8.3 英寸 较好的吸管吸吮杯 软硅胶吸管带集成防漏阀 旋转盖子保持吸管清洁 不含 BPA 可在洗碗机中清洗 混搭飞利浦 Avent 瓶和杯部件。 兼容飞利浦 Avent Natural 和 Classic + 瓶系列，My Natural 训练杯、My Classic + 训练杯、My Penguin 吮吸杯和 My Sip n Click 杯。
- Leak-proof straw cup
- Twist-open lid, easy for toddlers to use
- BPA-free materials
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- For toddlers 18 months+
My Twist n Sip Straw Cup, 12 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Supports Transition to Independent Drinking
The Philips Avent My Twist n Sip Straw Cup is ideal for on-the-move, growing toddlers. It features a soft silicone straw with a leak-proof valve, a simple twist-open hygienic lid, and a wide shape to help your child transition to independent drinking. Guaranteed not to leak, the straw cup is BPA-free and dishwasher safe. This product comes with two 12-ounce cups, ideal for toddlers 18 months and older.
The Philips Avent My Twist n Sip Straw Cup is compatible with the Philips Avent Natural and Classic+ bottle range (excluding the glass bottle) and the Philips Avent cup range (excluding the Natural Drinking Cup).
Transparent Leak-proof Cup
Ideal for toddlers 18 months and older, the cup is designed to meet the needs of your growing child. It features a soft silicone straw with an integrated leak-proof valve to prevent leaks. The transparent cup material and measurement scale make it easy for parents and caregivers to see the amount of liquid inside.
This version of the My Twist n Sip straw Cup features two cups adorned with an exciting outer space theme.
Hygienic Twist-to-Open Lid
The Philips Avent My Twist n Sip straw cup features a unique, easy-open twist lid, so your toddler can drink independently by simply twisting the lid open and close. The twist lid also helps keep the straw clean while on the go and between uses. The wide shape of this cup makes it comfortable for small hands to grip.
You can rest assured knowing that the Philips Avent My Twist n Sip Straw Cup is a safe choice for your child. The straw cup is made from BPA free materials.
These cups have few parts for easy cleaning and assembly. Simply disassemble the cup and let your dishwasher do the work or wash by hand in soapy water.
Compatible with Philips Avent Bottles and Most Cups
The Philips Avent Twist n Sip Straw Cup is compatible with the Philips Avent Natural and Classic+ bottle range (excluding the glass bottle) and the Philips Avent cup range (excluding the Natural Drinking Cup).
The Philips Avent Advantage
We know the tiny details can make a difference to you and your baby. For 30 years, we’ve been listening, learning, and innovating so that we can provide the best quality products designed with you and your baby’s needs in mind. That’s why more moms recommend Philips Avent worldwide.
The Philips Avent product range includes breastfeeding, bottle feeding, toddler feeding, baby monitors, and newborn gifts. They are designed to be interchangeable and grow with your baby through multiple stages of development.
What's in the Box:
- Two silicone straws
- Two twist straw lids
- Two straw cup containers
|My Natural Trainer||My Penguin Sippy Cup||My Easy Sippy||My Sip n Click||My Twist n Sip||My Natural Drinking Cup|
|Development Stage||1- Make the first step in learning to drink||2- Develop drinking skills with no mess||2- Develop drinking skills with no mess||2- Develop drinking skills with no mess||3- Expand into new drinking skills||4- Learn to drink like a grown up|
|Features/Claims||For easy transition from bottle to cup||100% leak proof cup for everyday use||Easy sipping for every day use||Easy sipping for every day use||Easy twist, and good for on the go||Lip-activated, 360 degree drinking|
|Size||5oz||7oz & 9oz||7oz & 9oz||7oz & 9oz||9oz & 12oz||9oz|
|Sipping||Soft Spout & Natural Nipple||7oz - soft spout / 9oz - hard spout||Soft Spout||Soft Spout||Straw||Spoutless|
|Handles||Yes||Yes||7oz - yes / 9oz - no||7oz - yes / 9oz - no||No||Yes|
|Hygiene||Removable Hygienic Cap||Removable Hygienic Cap||Removable Hygienic Cap||Attached Hygenic Cap||Twist Close Straw||Removable Hygienic Cap|
|Color Options||clear, pink, blue||Multiple color combinations available||Multiple color combinations available||Multiple color combinations available||Multiple color combinations available||Multiple color combinations available|
- SPILLAGE: So, when I turn the cup upside-down with the straw exposed, some water does shake out of the straw. If the lid is turned to cover the straw then nothing comes out. This cup even holds up pretty well when dropped on the floor and might lose just a few stray droplets.
- EASE OF USE: My son does need two hands for this cup, so it is best at lunch, in the car, or when he is otherwise sitting. It is easy to drink from the straw (does not take a lot of force or teach them to bite the straw).
- CLEANLINESS: This is the cup I use for milk. This cup breaks down into five parts (straw, straw top/spill tight seal, cup, lid, and outer shell/cover). Because of this, I am able to pull it apart to soak and wash thoroughly. Hint: use a leftover nipple brush cleaner to get inside the straw!
- BONUS FEATURE: Avent labeled the side of the cup with the ounces so you can tell exactly how much your child is getting! Now if only the straws were angled to the bottom so there wasn't a bit of leftover liquid at the end, that would REALLY be useful!
- COMPLAINT: The challenge is getting the lid off to refill it. See, you have to line it up just right then squeeze and twist, otherwise the top just turns to hide and expose the straw or the dark blue outer shell that covers the straw pops off completely. Both my husband and I have had difficulties getting the top off at times. This is my biggest complaint about this cup!
The other cups we have tried are: 1. Contigo 14oz water bottle, 2. ThinkBaby bottle to straw conversion top, 3. Gerber Advance handle trainer sippy cup, 4. The First Years take & toss straw cups, 5. The First Years simply spoutless cup, 6. Circo straw cup, 7. Munchkin click lock straw cup, 8. Nuby free flow easy grip cup (son refused to use), and 9. Tommee Tippee (son refused to use). Overall, I like this cup better than the others we have tried and yes, I would recommend it to a friend!
Out I don't have to worry about the straw being exposed. I also like that I can see into the cup this way I know when to refill it for my son.
I put one of them in the dishwasher and noticed after it started to get moldy. Hand wash only do not put in dishwasher. The other cup is perfectly fine. I hand wash it and hasn't formed any mold.
I've tried many sippy cups over the years and this cup beats them all! If your looking for a sippy cup this is it!