使用手机摄像头 - 扫描以下代码并下载 Kindle 阅读软件。
Mastering OpenCV Android Application Programming (English Edition) Kindle电子书
About This Book
- Understand and utilise the features of OpenCV, Android SDK, and OpenGL
- Detect and track specific objects in a video using Optical Flow and Lucas Kanade Tracker
- An advanced guide full of real-world examples, helping you to build smart OpenCV Android applications
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Java and Android developer looking to enhance your skills by learning the latest features of OpenCV Android application programming, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
- Understand image processing using OpenCV
- Detect specific objects in an image or video using various state-of-the-art feature-matching algorithms such as SIFT, SURF, and ORB
- Perform image transformations such as changing color, space, resizing, applying filters like Gaussian blur, and likes
- Use mobile phone cameras to interact with the real world
- Explore face detection, object detection, and image stitching in OpenCV Android programming
- Build smarter applications by using machine learning algorithms
- Learn to debug applications and create optimal custom algorithms by understanding how data is stored internally
OpenCV is a famous computer vision library, used to analyze and transform copious amounts of image data, even in real time and on a mobile device.
This book focuses on leveraging mobile platforms to build interactive and useful applications. The book starts off with an introduction to OpenCV and Android and how they interact with each other using OpenCV's Java API. You'll also discover basic image processing techniques such as erosion and dilation of images, before walking through how to build more complex applications, such as object detection, image stitching, and face detection. As you progress, you will be introduced to OpenCV's machine learning framework, enabling you to make your applications smarter.
The book ends with a short chapter covering useful Android tips and tricks and some common errors and solutions that people might face while building an application. By the end of the book, readers will have gained more expertise in building their own OpenCV projects for the Android platform and integrating OpenCV application programming into existing projects.
- ASIN : B012GGB7O8
- 出版社 : Packt Publishing (2015年7月29日)
- 出版日期 : 2015年7月29日
- 语言 : 英语
- 文件大小 : 6904 KB
- 标准语音朗读 : 已启用
- X-Ray : 未启用
- 生词提示功能 : 未启用
- 纸书页数 : 218页
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
This book is suitable for people who have at least basic knowledge in Android, OpenCV and Computer Vision, if you are new in Android maybe you should have to learn it before reading this book. Let's begin with the main review. The first chapters are about OpenCV basic concepts (brightness, contrast, color space, arithmetic and geometrical transforms) and how to set OpenCV in your Android project step by step. For every topic, they show the code, explanation and results.
Until chapter 5, the content was about main OpenCV functions with Android interactions, but here on-wards the interesting and useful projects are explained such as Image alignment and stitching with notable improvements. Moreover, a Machine Learning chapter explains how to use its potential for Android apps. A nice chapter explains the best practices for Android projects as well for debugging using logcat logs. Finally, an entire chapter dedicated for an Optical Character Recognition is detailed.
Afterwards, I found this book very useful and recommendable. Overall, this is a must-read book for Android programmers, and Computer Vision specialists.