|包装尺寸||30.48 x 17.02 x 1.52 cm; 113 克|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||不是|
|商品名称||Wel-pac Dashi Kombu Dried Seaweed (Pack 1)|
|型号 / 款式||LEPPPO01-27MA33157|
Wel-pac Dashi Kombu Dried Seaweed (Pack 1)
(￥81.39 / 100 g)
- Use to enhance the flavor of soup or stew
- Add to water and boil to make kombu broth
- Dried seaweed
Welpac dashi kombu, dried seaweed.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1. Kombu is for making soup stock, nori is for wrapping sushi in. This is meant for flavoring, not eating.
2. Kombu is SUPPOSED to be covered in white powder.
3. There's a California cancer warning because of Prop 65, which is so poorly conceived that companies put themselves at risk by NOT labelling everything as cancer-causing. I used to work for a plaintiff's law firm that specialized in the cottage industry created soley by this law.
I've found this kombu to be perfectly fine when I've used it for making soup stock. Probably you should Google something before you buy it if you don't know what it is.
These sheets are very wide and cut easily. I received no broken sheets, they were all in fantastic condition. They all also have a good amount of mannit (the white powder). I prefer to cook with the powder because I believe it adds umami (flavor), but you can rinse/wipe it off if you want. The kombu also becomes easily malleable when soaked in water. If using Kombu for dashi or stock, always remove it right before the water reaches boiling otherwise it may make it a bit "slimy".
Overall, wonderful value and I would definitely buy again.