I have now worn these slacks on a number of occasions. They are okay, but not great. I almost gave them a four star rating because of the way they fit, but just couldn't talk myself into it. If there was a 3.5, rating I would have used that.
Following are what I first noticed that gave me the impression of cheaper or lower quality product:
1. The hem in the cuffs are quite visible. Typically, the stitching would be hidden.
2. There are 2 less belt loops than I have on most of my other pants, both dress and casual
3. The front closure is just a plastic button and button hole. Would have expected at least a metal hook and clasp closure. And it is REALLY difficult to button and un-button the pants. I mean really difficult. The hole is really too small - I can much more easily button my jeans with a metal button.
4. The front pockets are a bit small. There is no change pocket in front, or on the inside of either of the pockets.
5. The back pockets are quite small and there is no security button on either of the back pockets.
6. The material itself seems a bit thin.
Given the above cost-cutting shortcuts, I'm a bit concerned about how long these might wear - but that is yet to be seen.
On the more positive side, the fit is excellent. I wear a slim pants and these are great for fit - waist size is perfect and the inseam also. The material hangs nice and does not bunch up when sitting. They are comfortable to wear, and I do like the way they look on. They also don't seem to wrinkle too badly. And of course they are moderately priced.
So perhaps given the price point I shouldn't have been too surprised by some of the quality elements, bit I was - especially given the brand name. I expected more from Haggar and have experienced better quality with other of their products.
So these are okay for moderately priced slacks, especially if they are worn only occasionally.
- 发货重量: 318 g
- 型号 / 款式： HC10842
- ASIN: B00Z5OVRGM
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价