- 商品尺寸: 12.1 x 12.1 x 13.3 cm
- 商品重量: 1.68 Kg
- 发货重量: 1.7 Kg
- ASIN: B00Y188NVU
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
Cree 90W Equivalent Bright White (3000K) PAR38 47 Degree Flood LED Light Bulb (3-pack)
- PAR38 LED bulb is ideal for recessed, track and outdoor security lighting applications - looks and lights just like a traditional halogen bulb
- 90W equivalent uses only 18 Watts (80% less energy than a traditional incandescent), saving you $198 in energy costs over the life of the bulb
- Lights instantly and is dimmable with most standard dimmers
- 47 degree flood beam angle provides a wide, pool of light for areas that require the most light
- 25,000 hours of bright, halogen-like, efficient light - compared to just 1,000 hours for a traditional incandescent bulb
The Cree 90-watt replacement PAR38 LED bulb looks and lights like a traditional PAR bulb, but uses 82% less energy. Available in two beam angles, 27 degree spot and 47 degree flood, the Cree PAR38 is UL Wet Rated for use outdoors where exposed to weather. Delivering 1,500 lumens of 3000K bright white light while using just 18 watts, the Cree 90-watt replacement PAR38 LED bulb is ideal for recessed, track and outdoor security lighting applications.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
However, accounting for both power savings and frequency of replacement, these bulbs cost several times what equivalent halogens cost over any given time period, and require far more maintenance.
I use these as noncovered house-attached up-beam landscape lights.
They do flicker every now and then. Maybe once an hour for 10sec. They flicker in unison. It's am annoyance I'm willing to live with.
And yes I'm using a compatible dimmer. I also hooked up an ociliscope to diagnose it but I can only surmise the capacitors used in the power supple in the base are Crap. Oh well.