- 商品尺寸: 5.5 x 18.4 x 26.5 cm
- 商品重量: 1.7 Kg
- 发货重量: 4.5 Kg
- ASIN: B00V660RZA
- 电池 1 非标准型号 电池(附带)
- 用户评分: 第一个发表评论
- 第500位 - 园艺工具配件
Free Air *正压*器
- 市面流速**率 - <27 纳米计时 99.999% 以上
- 热插拔电池提供连续操作，或两节电池排出之前连续 30 个小时，无需充电
Free Air Respirator
Committed to Change
Free Air is a North Carolina company with wholly owned subsidiaries in Shenzhen, China and Taipei, Taiwan. Our global team includes more than 40 professionals, advisors, physicians, engineers, researchers, and scientists. We are dedicated to delivering a comfortable, high efficiency respirator that allows everyone to enjoy clean and healthy air.
The company is led by former senior executives from GE, Foxconn, Siemens, and Cree. The company's manufacturing partner is the largest manufacturing company in the world. This allows Free Air to be one of the most credible suppliers of power respirators for pandemic applications, which can require rapidly scaling to volumes in excess of one million devices per month.
We at Free Air understand that air pollution is a complicated global issue with no one industry or country to blame. Everyone on the planet, to some degree, contributes both personally and corporately to the causes and we believe that everyone must also share in seeking the solutions.
Free Air High Efficiency Positive Pressure Respirator
Benefits you can feel
Free Air High Efficiency Positive Pressure Respirator is a low cost respirator that provides users with highly cleaned filtered air. Passive respirators such as the N95, rely on a non-powered solution that allows significant leakage around the mask when the user inhales, causing the air pressure to become negative and drawing unfiltered dirty air into the mask. In addition, N95 masks utilize an old HEPA technology that cannot remove the smallest and most dangerous ultrafine particles. The Free Air uses the highest filtration levels available protecting you from airborne pathogens.
And, our device is portable, allowing you to use it whether you are on the go, relaxing at home, or working in hazardous conditions.
- Highest filtration levels available that removes ultrafine particles < 100 (down to 15) nanometers (nm) to 99.99999% and provide protection against airborne pathogens
- Dual long-life batteries allowing for 15-24 hours of continuous use*
- A main filters that only needs to be replaced once every 3 years (based on 4 hours of daily use)
- Highly cleaned positive air at three fan speeds, up to 180 SLM**
- 70,000 hours of continuous run time at maximum power
- A state-of-the-art controller with battery and filter life indicators
- A variety of backpack, satchels, mask, and strap designs
- Portable and versatile allowing for use in a variety of setttings: such as bedrooms, nurseries, indoor work spaces, even cars and other vehicles
- *Lifetime estimates are made for devices installed with 2 batteries fully charged with clean filter cartridge.
- **Flow setting is rated for a open hose configuration not attached to the face.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I have been using the Free Air High Efficiency Positive Pressure Respirator since July 17, 2015. This is an outstanding product. With the use of this respirator, I have been able to improve the quality of my life in ways I had long given up on. With it's positive pressure airflow, I can wear it for hours and not become worn out just from drawing breath through the filters. The fit of the mask comfortable. I don't feel like my nose and mouth are being squeezed. The batteries are easy to charge and last a long time. The unit is managable to carry. It has a very nice backpack but I found it uncomfortable for my neck during extended use of the respirator. I was taking it on and off frequently for things like sitting in the car or on the sofa. I changed the configuration of the bag to a messenger bag style. I found this style easier to use. I added a waistbelt to secure the unit to my side if I needed to bend down to the floor. With this arrangment getting into cars and sitting on sofas was no longer a problem. The very best thing about this respirator is the clean air it provides me. I can visit so many places that were closed to me because of my respiratory problems. Thank you, Thank you, Thank You, Free Air Staff. Sincerely, R.S. Olken