Calculated Industries 4088 Machinist Calc Pro 2 Advanced Machining Math with Materials
- Machining-specific keys: surface feet per minute, inch per tooth, inch per minute, inch per revolution, # of teeth, depth of cut, width/length of cut
- Choose from 20 popular materials and six different processes - face milling, end milling, slot milling, turning, boring, and drilling
- Calculate for cutting speed, spindle speed (RPM), feed rate (IPM), cutting feed, feed per tooth/chip load, # of Teeth, Radial Chip Thinning adj factor
- Spend less time looking up your most-needed calculations on charts in books or on the Internet and more time machining
- Includes Armadillo Gear protective hard case, long-life CR2025 battery, Quick Reference Guide and complete easy-to-follow User's Guide
Applications Quickly solves for feeds & speeds, bolt layouts, right angles and much more. Fast specific calculations for face, end and slot milling. Features Large, easy to read LCD. Dedicated Keys Quickly And Easily Provide: Speeds and feeds, right triangle math. Bolt pattern hole layouts, trigonometric solutions & 3-Wire measurements. Charts Built-in advanced drill and thread size tables save you time and steps. Compliant with ANSI/ASME B1.1-2003 and B1.13M-2005. Conversions Work in and convert between U.S. and Metric units, including: decimal inches/mils, feet-inch-fractions, m, mm, cm, area, volume and weight. Benefits Convenient data lookup for drill and thread sizes. Built-in formula calculations. Includes Shock resistant Armadillo Gear case protects your calculator from moisture and dust. (1) CR2025 (3V) battery.
Machininst Calc Pro 2 Model 4088
- Thread Classification Tables
- U.S. Internal (3) 1B, 2B, 3B
- External (3) 1A, 2A, 3A
- Metric Internal (14) 3G-9G and 3H-9H
- External (28) 3g-9g, 3h-9h, 3e-9e, 3f-9f
- U.S. and Metric Unit Entries and Conversions
- Decimal Inches/mils, mm, cm
- Trigonometric Functions
- Right Angle Math
- Wire Sizes and 3-Wire Measurements
Machinist Calc Pro 2 - Advanced Machining Math Calculator with Materials
The Machinist Calc Pro 2 includes materials and tool settings combined with DOC, WOC and LOC to solve all your speed and feed calculations for any Process. It also gives you step-saving drill and thread chart look-ups, right triangle solutions, bolt-circle patterns, a larger 2-line LCD display and much more all built into a portable, rugged and cost-effective handheld calculator.
- New - Machining specific keys to enter or calculate SFM, IPT, IPM, IPR, # of Teeth, Depth of Cut (DOC), Width of Cut (WOC) and Length of Cut (LOC)
- New - Materials Built-In - Choose from 20 popular Materials
- New - Processes - Select face milling, end milling, slot milling, turning, boring, or drilling
- New - Choose Tool - High Speed, Carbide or High Performance
- Step-Saving Drill and Thread Charts are built-in, spend less time looking at charts, books or internet
- Comes with rugged protective Armadillo Case, batteries and User's Guide
New Features Include Built-In Materials, Processes and Tools
Has 20 of the most commonly used materials built-in and an easy lookup chart of your options printed on the inside lid of the Armadillo Case.
Choose from 6 built-in processes to get even more accurate answers. Select from turning, drilling, boring, slot milling, end milling or face milling.
Select the type of tool you will be using for the job; a High Speed Steel Tool, a Carbide Tool or a High Performance Tool.
|Machinist Calc Pro 2 Model 4088||Machinist Calc Pro Model 4087||Machinist Calc Pro International Metric Default Model 4089|
|Speeds and Feeds||✓||✓||✓|
|Depth, Length and Width of Cut||✓|
|Material Removal Rate||✓|
|Larger, easy-to-read LCD||✓|
What's Included with the Machinist Calc Pro 2 Model 4088:
Armadillo Gear Protective Case
Rugged, shock, moisture and dust-resistant Armadillo Gear case.
Easy-To-Follow User's Guide
Comprehensive printed user's guide in English. Spanish, French and German user's guide is available online.
Quick Reference Guide
List of 20 of the most commonly used materials on inside cover of protective case for quick look-ups. Spanish, French and German guides come with each unit.
Power & Warranty
Comes with one 3-volt CR2025 Long-life Battery and Full One-Year Limited Warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What materials does it include and do I have to choose one?
A. The default is 0. or No Material. The complete list can be found on the product page of the manufacturer's website.
Q. Are the materials updateable?
A. Not at this time; however for materials not listed you can often find ones on the list with similar characteristics and use that data for your estimated starting points.
Q. Where can I locate more specific and technical information on this product?
A. Visit the manufacturer's website for spec sheet, user's guide, product reviews and how to videos.
Q. Does it come with a battery? What kind and how long will it last?
A. Yes, one 3-volt CR2025 long-life battery is included. This should last approximately 800 hours of actual use.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
It appears to be rather substantial, with a good protective case including full-face cover plate.
My only (slight) criticism is that the labels for the secondary functions (above the function keys) are quite small, challenging my poor eyesight.
One minor correction to the specs... It requires TWO 2025 batteries, not one. Since they probably last a long time, it hardly matters.
I certainly recommend this to others, and would buy it again as a gift when appropriate.