迷你测量多功能液体和测量射击玻璃，重玻璃，26 递增测量茶匙、桌管、盎司和毫升器 白色 13211WHT
- Mini measure precisely measures Dry and liquid ingredients for creating balanced recipes, mixing delicious beverages, making craft cocktails, and more
- Made in America from heavyweight glass; allows clear view of contents for more control and accuracy; weighted base helps reduce tipping for less mess
- 26 measurements permanently marked on the glass; won't fade or wear off; increments up to 6-teaspoons, 2-tablespoons, 1-ounce, and 30-milliliters
- Easily measure and transport smaller amounts without them spilling; steadier than using measuring spoons; perfect for kitchen, home, lawn, and garden
- Sturdy and durable; compact for easy storage; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
The Mini Measure multi purpose measuring glass accurately measures teaspoons, tablespoons, ounces, and millileters all in one vessel. The glass features large marking and is easy to read. Convenient, compact size is easy to store.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Lots of issues reported by other reviewers here about accuracy and permanence of the markings. Caused me some hesitation in buying these marked shot glasses in the hope of greater stability and readability.
But, out of desperate need, I took the plunge, made the purchase, and was rewarded with excellent results.
Here is what I learned -
The glass is substantial, sturdy and stable. Pretty hard to damage or knock over by accident. Even at 2 AM.
The markings are accurate within a half ml at the 5, 10, and 15 marks. Those are the ones most needed for dosing babies and young toddlers. (The accuracy for larger measures is rather dubious, but I don't care much about those.)
The risk of having the printed measure marks on the outside of the glass disappear can be finessed with a coat of Krylon 1303 Acrylic Spray Crystal Clear.
This coating tolerates vigorous hand washing with a plastic sponge. And, the one modestly priced spray can will probably be ample to protect some vulnerable brass decor around the house.
Mission accomplished. Problem solved.
Now it's a glorified shot glass