|商品尺寸||12.5 x 9.5 x 6.8 cm; 521.63 克|
|CPU 核心数||AMD Socket AM2/AMD Socket AM2+/AMD Socket FM2+/Intel LGA 1150/Intel LGA 2011-v3|
Noctua NH-U9S，优质 CPU 冷却器，带 NF-A9 92mm 风扇（棕色）
- 紧凑的单塔式设计结合了强大的冷却性能与卓越的外壳、RAM 和 PCI 兼容
- 只有 125 毫米的高度非常适合HTPC、ITX 和小尺寸建筑；在当前大多数主板上，不会悬垂 RAM 或 PCIe 插槽
- 高度优化的 NF-A9 92mm 风扇，带 PWM 支持和低噪音适配器，可自动速度控制和超静音操作
- 易于安装的 Secufirm2 多插座安装系统，适用于 Intel LGA1150、LGA1155、LGA1156、LGA2011、LGA2066 和 AMD AM2(+)、AM3(+)、FM1、FM2(+)
- Compact single-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Only 125mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+) FM1, FM2(+)
- Includes award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound; Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer's warranty
Noctua - 按钮规格Noctua - 按钮详情Noctua - 按钮图片画廊Noctua - 按钮 360 度视图 Noctua - 按钮视频 Noctua - 按钮安装手册旗帜 Noctua - 按钮信息表：旗帜 Noctua - 按钮常见问题 Noctua - 按钮兼容性 Noctua - 按钮 Review TweakTown.com 查看 Thinktua 产品查看 其不对称设计，配有 5 个热管，不仅提供比前代更佳的冷却性能，还提高了兼容性：由于其 95x95mm 的占用空间，NH-U9S 清除所有英特尔和大多数 AMD 主板（包括 ATX 和 ITX）上的 RAM 和 PCIe 插槽
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
After reading many reviews, I decided on this Noctua solution. The primary factors that drove my decision:
1) Air cooler.
2) Single fan.
3) Small profile, so I wouldn't have to worry about overhang/selecting specific components.
4) Quiet. Be very, very, quiet.
5) Excellent build quality and compatibility, so it might last between several system upgrades.
I just finished installing it earlier today, and so far the results have been fantastic. On my old CPU (i5-4440), with the stock cooler, my low-stress temps (web-browsing, music playing) were about 65C. With this new cooler on my new i5-9600k, I'm seeing about 38C on average under a similar load. That's in a fairly warm room, with a hot case (Antec Sonata III - I'm going for a quiet, subdued system.) Also, it is even quieter than my old system! I can't tell that the computer is even on (in terms of noise level) unless I turn the ceiling fan off, which is what I was going for - near silence.
NEWBIE MISTAKES TO AVOID:
I did all of the silly things I'm about to list - if this is your first time installing a more complicated cooling solution, hopefully this will help! If you're an experienced system builder, then here's hoping you have a good chuckle.
1) Hey, look at this nice full-glossy instruction sheet! Guess what you should do before step 3 - you should make sure the CPU is LOCKED IN. I still had it unlocked after dropping in the new CPU, and had all sorts of trouble.
2) Step 4 - yay, time to apply the thermal paste! Only.. how do I get it out of the tube? The old paper-clip to the cap trick, right? NO - that cap unscrews with moderate force. Don't punch a hole through it!
3) Step 5 - Man, tightening that one screw down with a regular screwdriver is a real pain in the patoot. They should have included a specialized screwdriver to help with this. Guess what, they did! I mentally discarded it after mistakenly thinking it was a piece for AMD CPU installation when I first opened the box. In fact, that odd piece of metal *was* a screwdriver. Oops!
Overall, my first adventure into non-stock CPU cooling has been refreshing and rewarding. This Noctua kit seems well made, the packaging was great, and so far it's working like a champ, despite the mild levels of accidental abuse I dispensed during the installation process. I'll be looking at Noctua in the future if I need any more cooling for my rig.
评论于 2021年12月8日 在美国 🇺🇸 发布