Streamlight 88030 ProTac 1L 275 Lumen 专业战术手电筒，带高/低/闪光灯带 1 个 CR123A 电池 黑色
- Powered by 2 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries with a shelf life of 10-years
- 540-Lumens of blinding light reaches 172-meters
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Packaged with an elastic headband and a rubber headband for helmet mounting
Streamlight 88049 ProTac 1AAA Alkaline Battery Powered Tactical Penlight
A good choice for anyone who needs a compact back-up light without compromising on power. Compact and powerful, this ProTac series flashlight offers one-handed operation of three different user selectable programs and the latest in power LED technology. The combination of small size and output from the C4 LED result in one of the brightest tactical personal carry lights for its size. Powered by one AAA alkaline battery; also accepts one AAA lithium battery (for extended run time).
Built to Last:
Durable 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish.
Impact-resistant tempered glass lens, O-ring gasket sealed.
IPX7 waterproof to 1-meter for 30 minutes.
1 meter impact resistance tested.
Weighs 1.3-ounces with alkaline battery.
Powerful C4 Technology:
C4 LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user selection of one of 3 different programs: high/strobe/low, high only, or low/high.
Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life while optimized electronics provides regulated intensity.
Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch.
Anti-roll face cap prevents the light from rolling away when set down.
Includes 1 AAA alkaline battery, holster, and removable pocket clip.
Serialized for positive identification.
The problem: I've bought 5 of these now. Two of them: randomly they would not turn on, when they did work, would not shine brightly, and would make a very soft but high pitched noise. These were counterfeit, but by the time I had used them enough to figure this out, many months had passed, could not return. My last purchase 8/28/18 luckily a real streamlight arrived and works great - below is the list of things you have to check right away, and if these are present, then send it back - see attached photos:
Signs of counterfeit Streamlight:
1. ten-tap programming does not work --> counterfeit
2. unscrew the end cap: if O-ring is BLACK (instead of orange) ---> counterfeit
3. take the end cap off, remove battery - if there is NO SPRING in the front end of the flashlight, where it should contact the battery, --->counterfeit
4. end cap with grid texture pattern instead of the "SL" streamlight logo ---> counterfeit
See attached photos.
It has been one year since this review. I have carried this light in my left back pocket daily. A few drops, scuffs and scratches but it is holding up just fine. Wrapped 14" inches of duct tape around the middle because duct tape is always good to have with you. And, it adds a little grip too. It's a great light.
* Please let me know if my review has helped. Thank You.*