Contigo AUTOSEAL Cortland Water Bottle, 32 oz, Smoke
- 100-percent BPA free; water bottle is made out of tritan, which provides high impact resistance and won't stain or retain odors
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Sleek design fits car cup holders for travel
- Carabiner clip to attach to your bag
- Spout shield covers drink spout, keeping it clean and protected when not in use
The Cortland Water Bottle is passionately engineered to offer convenience to those who are always on the go. Get easy, one-handed drinking and peace of mind from spills!Equipped with patented "Autoseal" technology, this bottle automatically seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaksSimply press the button to drink and release it to automatically seal; The lid lock prevents accidental pressing of the buttonThis bottle is 100% spill-proof and includes a carry clip for easy transportThe protective spout keeps out dirt and germsHolds 32 fluid ouncesDimensions: 4" wide at the base by 10.1" at the top of the handleThe underside of the lid flips open completely, allowing you to give this bottle a thorough cleaningTop rack dishwasher safeFits most car cup holdersThis bottle is made with FDA-approved and BPA-free Tritan materials, leaving no plastic odors or taste
Contigo AUTOSEAL Cortland Water Bottle
AUTOSEAL Technology automatically seals lid between sips to eliminate spills and leaks.
Carry clip makes it easy to clip to bags, backpacks or luggage.
Spout cover protects against dirt & germs while on-the-go.
The Contigo Lifetime Guarantee
We are proud of the quality materials and reliable workmanship that goes into each Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create a truly superior product, but we also know that on occasion, things happen. As such, we back our products with the Contigo Lifetime Guarantee against any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
AUTOSEAL technology knows when to close by simply pressing the button to drink and releasing it to automatically seal. This new BPA-free AUTOSEAL Cortland water bottle has a convenient carry clip for easy transport, a protective spout cover to keep out dirt and germs and an easy-clean lid for a thorough, complete clean.
- Patented AUTOSEAL lid automatically seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaks
- Lid underside flips open completely for easy cleaning
- Easy, one-handed use with no caps or spouts to remove
- Sturdy clip on handle attaches to bags, backpacks, gear and more
- No plastic odors or taste with FDA-approved, BPA-free Tritan materials
- Lid lock prevents accidental pressing of the AUTOSEAL button
- Protective spout cover to keep out from dirt and germs
- Fits most car cup holders
- Top-rack dishwasher safe, 24 oz. capacity
Knowing that on-the-go beverages can be messy and complicated to use, Contigo developed a line of simple, yet functionally innovative drinkware to help people face life's daily challenges. The products are stylish yet resilient; sleek yet strong – the perfect combination of performance and grace. Contigo products give you the confidence you need to face the day, and pride in knowing that you bought the best of the best. Contigo is passionate about the products they create and believes you will be pleasantly surprised by the array of helpful innovations it offers.
Care & Use
- Product is Not designed for hot liquids. Use only with cold liquids
- Not for use with carbonated or pulpy beverages
- Always press the AUTOSEAL button with the bottle in an upright position prior to tipping it to drink. This will release any built-up pressure. Release button to seal
- Prior to drinking, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed on completely
- Avoid accidental depressing of the AUTOSEAL button by keeping the button free and clear of other objects
- Do Not overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body
- Do Not microwave or freeze
- Do Not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives and/or harsh chemicals
- Do Not continue to use product if damaged
- Do Not carry bottles containing liquid in bags to help prevent accidental opening
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1) EASY TO FILL: Unscrew the lid, the opening is wide enough to accommodate most sizes of ice cubes and easy to pour water or other liquid into.
2) EASY TO DRINK FROM: Once the lid is on, tip the bottle, press the little button at the back, and you're sippin'.
3) IT DOES NOT LEAK OR DRIP: I confidently throw this into my purse, knowing that even if the cap is flipped up, the seal is tight. Caveat: Once I did this without making sure the lid was securely screwed on. The bottle is great, but it isn't idiot-proof.
4) SIZE MATTERS: The 24-ounce model is a nice size (although, for me, it served as the gateway drug to the 32-ounce), and fits into most cup holders.
5) DISHWASHER SAFE. I even put mine on the bottom rack, and it does great.
6) STURDY: But not indestructible. I'm a klutz & have dropped mine a number of times. Usually on hard tile. Most of the time they've survived without a scratch. Once a hard-tile impact broke the top and it was irreparable. Another time part of the handle on the top broke off, which didn't affect the usability of the bottle. For what I put them through, it's a miracle how well they survive.
1) You'll want to collect the whole set.
By the way, the last water bottle from Contigo I had (exact same model) broke after about 1.5 years of rigorous use. This was constant use, all day, several times a day, every day of that 1.5 years. The way it broke was that the flap-lid broke off but everything else worked fine. I've dropped this bottle a lot and it's been durable enough to never crack. Yes these cost more than your average water bottle, but honestly, they've saved me a ton of money in the long run because I've not had to replace ever few months like all other water bottles I've used.