Contigo AUTOSEAL Courtney Kids & Tweens Water Bottle, 20 oz, Tango Pink
- 100-percent BPA free; water bottle is made out of tritan, which provides high impact resistance and won't stain or retain odors
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Sleek design fits car cup holders for travel
- Carabiner clip to attach to your bag
- Spout shield covers drink spout, keeping it clean and protected when not in use
Contigo 康迪克水瓶 20 盎司（约 585.4 毫升）Courtney AutoSeal 儿童水瓶，能快速放入儿童双肩背包，伴随其外出一整天。这款 AutoSeal 盖子让您可以不必担心水瓶在双肩包或书包里，弄脏家庭作业或课本。AutoSeal 技术防漏防溅。只需按下按钮即可饮用，轻松单手操作。盖子清洗方便，完全打开能彻底清洁，没有单独要拆开的零件，也不用担心零件找不到。AutoSeal 按钮锁使您更加安心。吸嘴护盖隔绝污物和*。手柄上的吊扣可把水瓶吊在背包、衣服、钥匙及其他东西上。水瓶能放入大多数的杯托中。顶盖可洗碗机洗涤。盖子和瓶身不含双酚A（BPA） 。
Contigo 20 oz. Autoseal Courtney Kids Water Bottle
Autoseal lid automatically seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaks.
Lid lock prevents accidental pressing of the Autoseal button.
Sturdy clip on handle attaches to bags, backpacks, gear and more.
Protective spout cover to keep out from dirt and germs.
The Contigo Lifetime Guarantee
We are proud of the quality materials and reliable workmanship that goes into each Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create a truly superior product, but we also know that on occasion, things happen. As such, we back our products with the Contigo Lifetime Guarantee against any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
The new Autoseal 20 oz. Courtney Kids Water Bottle is a perfect no-spill water bottle solution for tweens and children involved in day-long activities. This BPA-free bottle is powered by Autoseal technology that automatically seals between sips for 100% spill-proof, leak-proof, mess-free drinking. This 20 oz. Courtney also features a protective spout cover to keep out dirt and germs, an easy-clean lid that pivots open for thorough cleaning and a carry clip for easy transport. The 20 oz. Courtney Kids Water Bottle was designed to have all the must-have features to stay properly hydrated while on-the-go and it's also top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Autoseal lid automatically seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaks
- Lid underside flips open completely for easy cleaning
- Sturdy clip on handle attaches to bags, backpacks, gear and more
- Lid lock prevents accidental pressing of the Autoseal button
- Protective spout cover to keep out from dirt and germs
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
Knowing that on-the-go beverages can be messy and complicated to use, Contigo developed a line of simple, yet functionally innovative drinkware to help people face life's daily challenges. The products are stylish yet resilient; sleek yet strong – the perfect combination of performance and grace. Contigo products give you the confidence you need to face the day, and pride in knowing that you bought the best of the best. Contigo is passionate about the products they create and believes you will be pleasantly surprised by the array of helpful innovations it offers.
Care & Use
- Not for use with hot, carbonated, pulpy or perishable beverages.
- Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- Do not microwave or freeze.
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives and/or other harsh chemicals.
- Do not continue to use if product is damaged.
- Do not carry bottles containing liquid in bags to help prevent accidental opening.
- Use the bottle's lock feature to avoid unintended depressing of the Autoseal button.
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- Flip open the lid interior before rinsing or washing.
- Rinse immediately after each use with warm water, pressing the Autoseal button so water flows through the drink spout and vent hole.
- Lid and plastic body are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- If washing by hand, soak the lid for 10 minutes in hot, soapy tap water. Hand-wash body with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse both the lid and body thoroughly before use.
- For best results, use a Contigo bottle brush.
- Always store bottle with lid removed to allow parts to dry completely.
I'm really bummed about this! I really thought I found the perfect water container for my daughter.
Well that's a couple of bucks out the window.
Unfortunately the recently manufactured lids have a problem where the button to dispense water breaks very easily. We have lost three lids recently because the button just snaps off. I don't know if they may have changed the composition of the plastic or other manufacturing source, but the lids used to be more reliable. Once the button breaks, the cap is useless - it just dribbles water out constantly. Unfortunately the lids cannot be purchased separately, so you are out a whole bottle just because of this little fault. Under the current manufacturing system, I would not buy any more of these because they just don't last more than a month or two under normal careful use. Too expensive for a short life span.