La Cuisine 4 In. Enameled Cast Iron Mini Covered Casserole, Green
- Round 10-ounce capacity
- Cast iron construction with fine enamel exterior finish for oven or stovetop (including induction)
- Scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, non-toxic, matte black enamel interior surface
- Tiered lid design facilitates internal basting for deliciously moist food
- Sure-grip, wide-angle wedge handles for comfort and stability
LC 2550 Color: Green Features: -Material: Cast iron. -Shape: Round. -Wonderfully versatile for oven or stovetop including induction. -Lighter with fine enamel finish perfect for cooking and serving. Color: Product Type: -Casserole. Material: -Cast iron. Number of Items Included: -2. Enameled: -Yes. Shape: -Round. Lid Included: -Yes. Stove Safe: -Yes. Capacity: -0.31 Quarts. Stove Type Compatibility: -Gas/Electric/Induction. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -3 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -5.4 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -4.1 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -1.2 Pounds.
Use & Care
- Enameled cast iron must be heated slowly
- To avoid burns, always use oven mitts or oven gloves
- Never put the hot cookware on an unprotected surface (try La Cuisine’s coordinating enamel trivets)
- Do not place a hot pan in cold water; always allow to completely cool before washing
- After washing, always dry the casserole thoroughly before storing
La Cuisine's Cast-Iron Cookware
Mini Round 4-In. Casserole
La Cuisine’s 4-inch mini round casserole offers cast-iron cooking ideal for individual portions, dips and so much more. The non-toxic, matte black enamel interior surface is scratch-resistant, stain-resistant and gives excellent food release that improves through continued use. It even holds up against metal utensils. Enameled cast iron is a compound of carbon-enriched iron with an enamel coating consisting mainly of glass.
- Wonderfully versatile for oven or stovetop including induction
- Excellent food release properties that improve over time and with continued use
- Like all true cast-iron cookware, this casserole is not considered non-stick
- Lifetime guarantee
Durable, Easy-to-Maintain Interior
The black matte enamel coating is stain-resistant, scratch-resistant and suited to metal utensils. It is wonderfully versatile cookware that is ideal for low-temperature cooking but also excels in searing, browning, and caramelizing. When finished cooking, allow to cool completely and simply wash in warm water.
Each La Cuisine piece is cast in a sand mold specifically produced for the particular product. The molds are destroyed after the casting to ensure each individual product retains slight differences that highlight the beauty and unique character of each individual product.
Built to Last a Lifetime
Cast iron is a timeless leader in cooking because of its ability to retain heat and transfer it slowly, distributing it absolutely evenly. The incredibly tough black matte enamel coating is designed to last a lifetime with excellent food release improves over time with continued use.
The handles have a unique wide angle wedge profile that provides a much more comfortable and secure grip, while the thicker base creates more even heat distribution. The mini casseroles are oven safe and can be used on all stovetops, including induction.
Also Try La Cuisine's Rectangular 1-Quart Grill Pan
Shown in Red (LC 7100)
Also available in Ruby (LC 7105); Black (LC 7140); Green (LC 7150); Blue (LC 7170); White (LC 7180); Cream (LC 7185)
Rectangular 1-Qt. Grill
Round 12-In. Grill
Round 10-In. Fry Pan
Round 10-In. Skillet
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
This small casserole is perfect for sauces or melting butter