La Cuisine Pro 4.75 Qt Enameled Cast Iron Oval Covered Dutch Oven, Red
- Scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, non-toxic, matte black interior surface
- Cast iron construction with fine enamel exterior finish for oven or stovetop (including induction)
- Tiered lid design facilitates internal basting for deliciously moist food
- Sure-grip, wide-angle wedge handles for comfort and stability
- Large radius corner and excellent food release for easy serving
LC 6100MB Size: 6.7" H x 15.4" W x 9" D, Color: Red Features: -Material: Cast iron. -Shape: Oval. -Wonderfully versatile for oven or stovetop including induction. -Lighter with fine enamel finish perfect for cooking and serving. Color: Product Type: -Casserole. Material: -Cast iron. Number of Items Included: -2. Enameled: -Yes. Shape: -Oval. Lid Included: -Yes. Stove Safe: -Yes. Stove Type Compatibility: -Gas/Electric/Induction. Size 6.7" H x 15.4" W x 9" D - Capacity: -4.75 Quarts. Size 7.4" H x 16.6" W x 9.9" D - Capacity: -6.75 Quarts. Dimensions: Size 6.7" H x 15.4" W x 9" D - Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -6.7 Inches. Size 6.7" H x 15.4" W x 9" D - Overall Width - Side to Side: -15.4 Inches. Size 6.7" H x 15.4" W x 9" D - Overall Depth - Front to Back: -9 Inches. Size 6.7" H x 15.4" W x 9" D - Overall Product Weight: -12.2 Pounds. Size 7.4" H x 16.6" W x 9.9" D - Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -7.4 Inches. Size 7.4" H x 16.6" W x 9.9" D - Overall Width - Side to Side: -16.6 Inches. Size 7.4" H x 16.6" W x 9.9" D - Overall Depth - Front to Back: -9.9 Inches. Size 7.4" H x 16.6" W x 9.9" D - Overall Product Weight: -15 Pounds.
Use & Care
- Enameled cast iron must be heated slowly.
- To avoid burns, always use oven mitts or oven gloves.
- Never put the hot cookware on an unprotected surface (try La-Cuisine’s coordinating enamel trivets).
- Do not place a hot pan in cold water; always allow to cool completely first.
La Cuisine's Cast-Iron Pro Range
Oval 4.75-quart Casserole
Designed with commercial kitchens in mind, the Pro range features all of the benefits of La Cuisine’s standard range but is even better for high-surface cooking and searing thanks to its more durable interior. The non-toxic, matte black enamel interior surface is scratch-resistant, stain-resistant and gives excellent food release that improves through continued use. It even holds up against metal utensils. Enameled cast iron is a compound of carbon-enriched iron with an enamel coating consisting mainly of glass.
- Wonderfully versatile for oven or stovetop including induction.
- Textured Protech Plus enameled interior promotes browning and searing.
- Excellent food release properties that improve over time and with continued use.
- Like all true cast iron cookware, the Pro Range is not considered non-stick.
- Lifetime guarantee.
Durable, Easy-to-Maintain Interior
The black matte enamel coating is exclusive to the La-Cuisine's Pro Range and is stain-resistant, scratch-resistant and suited to metal utensils. It is wonderfully versatile cookware that is ideal for low-temperature cooking but also excels in searing, browning, and caramelizing. When finished cooking, allow to cool completely and simply wash in warm water.
Each piece is cast in a sand mold specifically produced for the particular product. The molds are destroyed after the casting to ensure each individual product retains slight differences that highlight the beauty and unique character of each casserole.
Built to Last a Lifetime
Cast iron is a timeless leader in cooking because of its ability to retain heat and transfer it slowly, distributing it absolutely evenly. The incredibly tough black matte enamel coating is non-toxic and designed to last a lifetime with excellent food release improves over time with continued use.
The tiered-lid design facilitates internal basting for deliciously moist food, while the thicker base creates more even heat distribution. The products are oven safe and can be used on all stovetops, including induction.
Textured Protech Plus Enameled Interior
The properties of this high-quality enamel finish improve the product’s resistance to thermal shocks and scratches and are ideally suited to searing, braising and caramelizing. Enameled cast iron is also perfect for keeping things cold. Just place your dishes in the refrigerator before serving.
Also Try La Cuisine's 2.2-quart Round Casserole
Shown in Red (LC 4100MB).
Also available in Ruby (LC 4105MB); Black (LC 4140MB); Green (LC 4150MB); Blue (LC 4170MB); White (LC 4180MB); Cream (LC 4185MB).
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|