Emile Henry 陶瓷 Foie Gras 毛巾布餐具带盖子 面粉 19x12x10 cm EH119706
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry hr ceramic (high resistance)
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch or craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Our Emile Henry dishes bring a delicate, natural touch to the preparation, cooking and presentation of your lasagnas, gratins, roasts. Made from HR ceramic (high resistance), they diffuse the heat evenly, ideal for controlled, natural cooking, and can go directly from the freezer to the hot oven. Our strong glaze protects your dish from scratches and chips, and it can be cleaned in the dishwasher without losing its Color. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten year guarantee. This terrine is classic French. It is an oblong, ceramic casserole dish with straight sides and a lid and is designed to cook layers of chopped meats and vegetables and to freeze desserts made of ice cream, Custards, fruits and gelatins. The tight-fitting lid allows the ingredients to steam so foods emerge tender and moist and for frozen desserts to set up perfectly.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|