- 商品尺寸: 26.8 x 19.4 x 1.8 cm
- 商品重量: 499 g
- 品牌: 海天环球
- ASIN: B00O0KWK3G
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
37. What is the position of the head of human—resource management in an American firm?
A He is one of the most important executives in firms.
B His post is likely to disappear when new technologies are introduced.
C Hc is directly under the chief financial executives in the firms.
D He has no say in making important decisions in the firm.
38. The money moat American firms put in training mainly goes to
A technological and managerial staff
B workers who can operate new equipment
C workers who lack basic background skills
D top executives
39. According to the passages, the decisive factor in maintaining a firm's competitiveadvantage is
A the introduction of new technologies
B the rational composition of professional and managerial employees
C the improvement of worker's basic skills
D the attachment of importance to the bottom half of the employees
40. What is the main idea of the passage?
A American firms are different from Japanese and German firms in human—resourcemanagement.
B Extensive retraining is indispensable to effective human resource management.
C The head of human resource management must be in the central position in a firm'shierarchy.
D The human—resource management strategies of American firms affect theircompetitivecapacity.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|