Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling 粉色
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled music players & A2DP enabled devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android Smart Phones, tablets, etc
- Control your music player directly from the headset with functions such as play, pause, next & previous track, and volume
- Serves as both a wireless music Headset and Bluetooth phone headset for hands free calling
- Sleek, comfortable, lightweight design with up to 10 hours of music and talk time
- New and improved design: Micro-USB charging port, increased battery time, and modified LED design
The Kinivo BTH240 is a redesign of our top selling BTH220 Bluetooth headphones. New features include Micro USB charging as well as increased battery life coupled with the same amazing audio performance, noise suppression and echo cancellation that customers have come to love!! *New and Improved Design* The BTH240 has a new look and features from Kinivo BTH220 Headphones *Sleek New Design*: Smooth black frame with silver lining and compact button layout.* Micro-USB Charging port* Use a compact micro-USB charging cable to fully recharge the headset.* Increased Battery Life*Up to 10 hours of music and talk time. *Reduced LED Brightness*Modified LED design for more comfortable experience *Key Features **PortabilitT* Lightweight (73g), foldable design provides maximum portability & convenient storage*Rechargeable*: Integrated rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of uninterrupted talk/ music time or 200 hours in the standby mode* Hands-Free calling*BTH240 has a built-in noise canceling Microphone. Music will automatically pause when you receive an incoming call *Device Compatibility* * iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS* All iPads, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets*All other Bluetooth (A2DP) capable devices* PS3 ( Supports only chat audio) *What's in the Box* * Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone*User Manual* Micro USB Charging Cable*Carrying Pouch *Warranty*Kinivo BTH240 Headphone is covered by 1 year limited hardware warranty.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
So these are the 4 total headsets I bought:
- Arctic P311 - ~ $28
- Kinivo BTH240 ~ $31
- SoundBot SB240 ~ $25
- Sony MDR-AS700BT ~ $95
I'll do a quick sum up of each and why I returned or kept it.
- SoundBot SB240 - These are probably, to me, the ugliest ones. The buttons are cheesy-looking and big. The sound was also the worst on these. Not BAD per se, but I could tell the others sounded better. Also, the rattling sound was hugely prevalent while jogging in place. So it made it a no-brainer that these would go back.
- Sony MDR-AS700BT - I kinda wanted these to blow the competition away to make my decision easier. They didn't, unfortunately. The first thing I want to address is that these are not particularly heavy at all. In some of the reviews people note they are heavy. I'm pretty sure I know why they would say that though. These headphones squeezed my head tighter than any wrap-around headphones I've ever had. I believe this was done to ensure they would stay on your head during exercise, but after about 15-20 minutes of use, my head actually started to hurt. Also, they didn't share room well with my glasses. Lastly, the sound. These things were definitely the most powerful-sounding of all 4, but as mentioned in another review, these were SUPER bass-y. To the point where it sounded muffled. And I like my bass as much as the next person, but it was too much. You could tell the songs you're listening to weren't meant to sound like that. I also did mess around with the EQ on my iPhone but it didn't really make it that much better. Considering all of those factors and being 3x the price of the other headphones, these had to go back. I also thought these were gonna look cooler than the others. It doesn't, the headphones flare forward almost like making monkey ears out of you. These possibly looked the dorkiest while wearing them.
- Arctic P311 - I wanted these ones to be the one. Simply because, it didn't rattle, had an all black finish and sounded pretty darn good. Also, the battery life is twice of what I ended up with. The reason I chose the Kinivo's over these was simple anatomy. The Arctic P311 was comfortable enough, but the Kinivo felt just right on my head. It even felt lighter. It also sounded slightly better. These went back.
- Kinivo BTH240 - Obviously the winner. If the Sonys were balanced better, I think those would have won outright in terms of sound quality. These sounded 2nd best, with the Arctic P311 right behind it. Again, the main reason I went with the Kinivo was simply the comfort. I kept going back and forth with these and the Arctic P311 because i really wanted the all-balck finish but the Kinivo's were so much more comfortable on me. I could probably talk anyone out of the SoundBot and Sonys, but the last two are neck and neck (no pun intended).
I still love the way they sound, but maybe the craftsmanship needs some work. I am including a pic so you can see what needs to be improved.
So I have had the replacement unit for quite a few weeks, in fact I want to apologize to the seller because I did not review and rate the BTH 240 earlier! First of all, I am happy to say that it i working perfectly. I have used it with various different USB devices, 2 phone, 2 Tablets, and my computer and it works great with all my devices. I listen to a lot of music when I walk my dogs and so the BTH240 is perfect.The music has a full sound, the headset covers your ears well, yet you can the UPS truck tear down the street, so it is not a health hazard which is important to me. Yes I like to envelop myself in music, but not become oblivious to my surroundings. I also have gotten a lot of good comments from people on the "sassy" red hot color! I also love to make phone calls with the BTH240. I can hear the other person clearly and they can hear me very well. I call my mom overseas who is also hard of hearing, but she has no problem hearing me with the BTH 240! What more can I say, world class seller and excellent product at a very decent price!