- 商品尺寸: 21.2 x 2.6 x 13.9 cm
- 商品重量: 454 g
- 发货重量: 635 g
- ASIN: B00MUOIQ8W
- 电池 2 5号电池 需要电池。
- 用户评分: 3 条商品评论
- 亚马逊热销商品排名: 厨具商品里排第5,081名 (查看厨具商品销售排行榜)
La Crosse Technology 308-1414B Wireless Atomic Digital Color Forecast Station with Alerts, Black
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values
- Temperature alerts (indoor/outdoor)
- Reception & low battery indicators
Full color display gives you current temperatures & humidity, with a future forecast whether it could be sunny or rainy to snowy. Features accurate, self-set atomic time & date with automatic DST updates. Records min/max values and alerts you of extreme temperatures. Also displays your heat index and dew point. Will indicate of low battery and reception strength. Batteries required (not included.).
Color Weather Forecast
Vibrant color LCD with Intelligent weather (allow 3 to 4 weeks for proper calibration) which ensures the most accurate forecasting to your location.
Animated Forecast background icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, and snowy.
Displays Indoor temperature (F/C adjustable) and humidity (%RH).
Indicator icons: temperature & humidity trend arrows, Atomic reception, low battery.
Temperature Alerts for both Indoor & Outdoor.
Indoor Temperature Range: 32 F to 122 F (0 C to 50 C).
Transmit over 300 feet away from outdoor sensor (open air, no obstructions).
Sending fast & accurate Outdoor temperature (F/C) and humidity (%RH).
MIN/MAX recorded values.
Outdoor heat index & dew point.
Outdoor Temperature range: -40 F to 140 F (-40 C to 60 C) using Lithium batteries.
-20 F (-29 C) using Alkaline batteries.
Self setting Atomic Time
WWVB signal self sets Time & Date to user defined time zone (7 - AT, ET, CT, MT, PT, AKT, and HAT).
Adjustable backlight settings (HI/LOW/OFF).
12/24 hour time display.
Time alarm with 10 minute snooze.
Wall hanging display or base stand.
显示 1-3 条评论，共 3 条评论
- Very easy to read information during the day or at night
- Works plugged in and also with batteries
- Accurate readings most of the time
- Easy to follow instructions
- 2 AA batteries are required for the sensor
- Very cool Animated Forecast background
- None so far
Overall we like this unit at home, we are able to see the outdoor and indoor temperatures at a glance. It helps us predict what we can expect for the day!!! I know we all have smartphones and we can get the weather updates that way buy having it hanging on your wall or just displayed on a table makes it so much easier and at the same time looks great. My 6 year learned to tell us the weather on a daily basis, great way to teach your kids
My friend thought it was a high end weather station, i mean PRICE wise jajaaja he went ahead and purchased one after checking the price.
I applied clear tape all around the wireless sensor that is setup outside my door just to prevent any water getting into the unit, BE CAREFUL NOT to tape the actual sensor opening i left that open for obvious reasons!!!
If you liked my review please hit the "Yes" button below to help others, have any questions? you can ask me firstname.lastname@example.org
I keep subconsciously expecting the indoor side of the screen to be on the left for some reason.
The high/low screen brightness is awesome! makes a great nightlight in the kitchen if you have it plugged in as i do.
Screw-head mounts in the back, as well as a kickstand(which isn't confidence inspiring)
Atomic clock can take some time to activate, so plug it in and put it in a west facing window for a bit to get the signal.
While i don't expect ill need another, i would certainly highly recommend this unit.
2 Month update:
The unit is still performing flawlessly, and the atomic clock is still accurate with my other atomic clock, and that's getting signal from the far side of the fridge. The lithium batteries in the remote are still good to go.
1 year later . . . . . . . .
Still performs flawlessly, and the same lithium batteries are still in the outside unit, the only thing that has changed is the temperature! And it still messes me up that that outside is on the left, inside on the right.
As always, i purchased this with my own hard earned money.
Bottom line: don't buy this!
I replaced a very old Atmoix clock, where the outdoor sensor went bad. This LaCrosse weather station.clock - Excellent - SUPER simple setup if you have ever set up one of these before......even if you haven't, it's easy. Out of the box I spent no more than 3-5 minutes putting batteries in, setting a screw into the wall, prepping the outdoor sensor, setting all the parameters...time/date/daylight savings, CST time zone, etc. It's nice and bright when plugged in. Everything worked within minutes. I did not setup alerts for temps or storms. I have a weather radio for that. I would buy another if I needed one.
- Clean, bright display when plugged in
- Multi-color is nice for separation of different displays
- Easy setup
- Time is accurate
- Temp/humidity is reasonably accurate (1-2 degrees is acceptable)
- Not much! With the realization that it is a 'tendency", it says it is going to rain a LOT more than it actually is.
- I know this is supposed to be more of a weather station than a clock, but the time/date is pretty small. It's hard to read from a distance. If they switched the weather tendency display with the clock display, it would be easier to read......oh well. It's a great little unit overall.