FORLIFE LUCENT Glass Iced Tea Jug with Capsule Infuser, 48-Ounce, Mint
- Silicone foot cover will absorb the impact when the pot is placed on hard surface and prevent slip
- All the parts are detachable for easy care and cleaning
- Large infuser allows tea to bloom fully and make full body tea
- Hand crafted glass teapot is made from true borosilicate glass; It stays clear and heat resistant
- After tea become desired strength, flip the silicone lid to use as a drip dish for the infuser
A quick recharge of tea to quench your thirst! Make delicious iced tea quickly with the Lucent Glass Iced Tea Jug. Experience pure tea flavor by brewing a tea concentrate and diluting with cold water. The jug, made from lead-free, heat resistant borosilicate glass, is easy to clean by hand due to its cylindrical shape. The infuser is made from durable stainless steel.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
In fact, I love this pitcher so much that I purchased a second pitcher with a different colored lid six months later in June 2016. I like to drink iced green tea, while my boyfriend only likes iced black tea. While I will drink both, I have been on a green tea kick, and I wanted to be able to have a pitcher of green tea in the fridge. The two pitchers fit on the top shelf with plenty of room to share thanks to their slim profile.
The amount of tea that fits in here is just right for one to two people. I'm of the mind that iced tea should be consumed quickly after it is made, so it does not bother me that I have to make tea every other day or so. If you have more people drinking from this pitcher, you may want to consider buying more than one. It is fun and easy to add different herbal teas to the regular tea to have flavored iced tea, and since the pitchers are so thin they wouldn't take up an excessive amount of space.
I found the infuser has held up to continual use over the past year without any problems. I was initially a bit concerned about how thin the glass seemed at first, but there have been no issues with durability. The rubber footing keeps the pitcher save from accidental banging when it is in use. My boyfriend is by no means gentle with this item, and it has been fine for a year.
I plan to purchase several of these pitchers in the future as gifts for friends and family.
- The tea strainer is big but also fine enough so that tea brewing is a breeze. You can make it as weak or strong as you want. Or, you can even use the strainer separately. (I sometimes use it when I need to put some spices in a soup, etc. that I will need to get them out later such as bay leaves or dried kelp, etc. No more trying to find them in soup or fishing it out individually.)
- I was initially worried about the handle (looked a bit thin), but it is comfortable and feels sturdy even when the pitcher is full.
- The pitcher design is elegant. I'm not really into modern designs, but this is a good looking pitcher that looks good on the counter and it is also not bulky for the fridge.
I know the pitcher is a bit on the pricey and that's why I hesitated a bit, but I like it enough so that I will probably look into buying it again if I ever need another. I am so impressed with the pitcher I will also look into the company's other products if I ever have a need for something they make.
- I really like that the top and bottom covers come off. It's so easy to toss everything (pot and all) into the dishwasher.