- 商品尺寸: 2.5 x 0.4 x 0.2 cm
- 商品重量: 86.2 g
- 发货重量: 99.8 g
- ASIN: B00MJ6IWT4
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
tendak FULL HD 1080P VGA TO HDMI 输出视频线 SCALER 转换器适配器带音频通过 USB 端口适用于 PC 笔记本 HDTV HDMI 显示器 VGA to HDMI with 3.5mm Audio (Gold-Plated)
- This VGA to HDMI is to convert analog signal( VGA ) to digital signal ( HDMI ). The audio is coupled with the VGA video signal, then audio and video are both converted to HDMI format
- The product design with the black, the total length is 300+/-5mm, matching 3.5mm headphone audio input and 1.4 HDMI
- It does not output in the opposite direction,It is only suitable for the device upgrade with the VGA interface trough connection HDMI HD indicator.
- This product with the chip, and need external power source, the operating current :170mA, the universal USB cable supply to demand normal work
- Test the known desktop, laptop, security hard disk video and other devices that attached the VGA output can normally work with this product,, and it support the usually use system:win7, win8 and so on. The resolution can free adjust from 800 x 600 to 1920 x 1080 with the support of the system
This VGA to HDMI adapter is a portable conversion cable, defined by the standard VGA analog signal source + audio source input To HDMI output.The converter will take audio from the computer via audio port and embed it to the HDMI output along with video signal making it ideal for connecting desktop and laptop to HDMI displays such as HDTVs.
Convert VGA source with 3.5mm audio to HDMI output
Powered by USB port; Supports plug and play, no need to set
Product resolution up HD 720P / 1080P / 1080i
Connector: one VGA input, one audio input, one USB input, one HDMI output
Product audio iutput: 3.5mm audio jack
Product VGA + audio inputs and HDMI output terminal
Size: 25cm conversion cable; 100cm USB cable; 60cm audio cable
How to use it:
1.Insert VGA interface into computer or other equipment with VGA output. Please check VGA signal output well.
2.Plug USB cable connector into USB port to be offered power
3.Plug 3.5mm audio connector into audio port
4.Insert other connector into HDMI cable, then connect HDMI cable to Displayer and Projector device with HDMI interface
5.Using notebook output,You must shift between the normal display and the one connected to VGA port. Please click the Fn+Screen Switch Key (Refer to notebook's User Manual for different Screen Switch Key)
1 x VGA + Audio To HDMI adapter
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
Note: It does not output in the opposite direction.
1 Year Limited Warranty by Tendak
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
Taking it out of the box, I noticed the thick wires which I really liked because that meant it would stand to some wear and tear. However, the plastic case it is all attached to seemed very cheap, which is the only downside to the construction of the product.
When I tried to connect this from my laptop to my 46” TV to watch an ESPN event everything worked except for the sound. I went through the fairly good troubleshooting guide, but to no avail. I started wiggling the 3.5mm audio cord and nothing. Finally, I started pulling it out thinking it was another piece of junk, but when I was pulling it out the sound came on. So I put it back in and did not put it in all the way and it worked fine. I do not know if this is the product or if it was from my wife when she dropped my laptop which an audio cord in it and bent it all up. Therefore, I cannot say if it was the product or some damage my wife did to the laptop, so it will not affect my overall star rating. However, if you have a similar problem, try moving the audio chord out slowing to see if sound comes out.
Would I buy this again? DEFINATLY!!! In fact, I still my buy another one from my projector.
So, shortly speaking it works fine with Ubuntu 14.04 (kernel 3.19) but it detects monitor's model and rate wrong when you connect it for the first time. You have to complete a little bit of quests and feel yourself like Mr. Columbo (the actor from famous TV series) to make it work properly.
Well, I tested it with Dell U2415 x 2. It detected my second monitor as "HJW 23" with resolution 1920x1080 (originally Dell has 1920x1200). I had to change it manually to 1920x1200 using xrandr.
You can find out how to do it here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Config/Resolution#Adding%20undetected%20resolutions (@see "Adding undetected resolutions")